New Microtransactions - Portal, Footprints, Character Effect and Pets!

"
Marxone wrote:
"
stastu wrote:
Luck, that exist the poe smoother. Otherwise HC is not too much playable.

Btw. I have:
50Mbit (LTE)
AMD Phenom II X4 965 Deneb 45nm Technology
1023MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB
16GB RAM
WIN10

BTW: TOP crazy build. Icestorm, or magmaorb on Sire of shards with 4 totems is realy a crazy lagging slideshow :) and 4+ players in the party = 4+ angry or dead people :)

You have probably the worst combination of HW for PoE from my empirical investigation. Bad DX11 support, bad single core performance, old technologies all around.

I guess solo play with DX9 without shadows is your go-to solution.

Hi :)
I am IT expert, own IT company since 1996 (nice year for Diablo on 56K modem:) and your empirical data are really bad.

This is of course a 4-core CPU special black edition with tuning.
As far as the GPU is concerned, of course it can not be compared with the new ones GPU, but the price-performance ratio is sufficient.

However, the game is old and old engine. (I joined: Feb 17, 2013), so problems will be http://massivelyop.com/2016/08/03/path-of-exile-is-plotting-huge-engine-performance-upgrades/

So problems will be in the future with new effects with this old engine. With the previous patch I had no trouble with a full high performence in option :)

Which is also normal for these game engines with a new visual upd. Servers are overloaded and they are no longer sufficient for new visual upgrade with this engine.

a speciality is high ping with Icestorm. This problem with high ping, can be solved by reducing the gpu effects, the map size, the number of enemies, minions etc.

That's why they want reduced numbers of minions and increasing their damage and keep still a nice visual effects.

Is it a question, do a nicer game and boost servers or maintain gameplay? Is it possible to combine it with this engine, servers etc? Maybe yes, maybe no.
● Tristram Guitar DI http://tinyurl.com/mpnhsep (I am HC DI,II player since 1996)
● DII intro http://tinyurl.com/kpvzr8u
● Zana's story is the best of story from all ARPG
● Nerf do a fun PoE. That's challenge to build a new Phoenix and be HC
● I have no time to be slow in HC. It's not ARPG/fun
Last edited by stastu on May 2, 2017, 6:47:24 PM
Im still waiting for a turtle pet. like the ones in dried lake.
Finally a cockroach pet, the first pet that would actually survive the bullet hell that the characters make it go through.

25 points is reasonable for a cuddly cockroach.
Holy shit props to the team that made the movements of the pets. That baby elephant trample-run is spot on
Everything on the Internet is true, I promise. No really, I promise...
"
stastu wrote:
I am IT expert, own IT company since 1996

BTW, love all the new MTX, except the insects, lol.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on May 2, 2017, 1:04:39 PM
the fact so many of the player base indulge GGG with props towards upping the games graphics and leaving all the simple fix issues that have been around from day 1 of release is kinda fuckin sick then you get path of fucking pokemon ye awsome guys hey btw I want to dress like a power ranger and mech oh wait thanks i can already do this next i would like to be a clown costume with meme signs plahz sempai moar beans plz also love how with each release of cancer micro transactions we get a 2 page replies of FUCKIN AWSOME GGG OMG RELEASE MOAR WTB TURTLE MEME PET PLZ HNNNGGGG i feel like they pay to many channel admins and secret pep talk channel spammers for there aids content BTW I DO FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME STILL FYI however like all the people who read this far I hate were its going just like you hate this giant spam cancer rant with 0 punctuation enjoyzzzzz
Next difficulty lvl portal FINALLY!
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Everything on the Internet is true, I promise. No really, I promise...
"
stastu wrote:
I am IT expert, own IT company since 1996

BTW, love all the new MTX, except the insects, lol.

you joined: Nov 6, 2015 and you are in guild: Old Players Association? Funny...

I joined: Feb 17, 2013 and my total forum posts is 25
You joined: Nov 6, 2015 and your total forum posts is 2530...

[Removed by Support]
I'm just saying the facts. You do not have to believe me, but that's all you can do about it.
● Tristram Guitar DI http://tinyurl.com/mpnhsep (I am HC DI,II player since 1996)
● DII intro http://tinyurl.com/kpvzr8u
● Zana's story is the best of story from all ARPG
● Nerf do a fun PoE. That's challenge to build a new Phoenix and be HC
● I have no time to be slow in HC. It's not ARPG/fun
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 2, 2017, 5:54:21 PM
"
Fleshbane wrote:
the fact so many of the player base indulge GGG with props towards upping the games graphics and leaving all the simple fix issues that have been around from day 1 of release is kinda fuckin sick then you get path of fucking pokemon ye awsome guys hey btw I want to dress like a power ranger and mech oh wait thanks i can already do this next i would like to be a clown costume with meme signs plahz sempai moar beans plz also love how with each release of cancer micro transactions we get a 2 page replies of FUCKIN AWSOME GGG OMG RELEASE MOAR WTB TURTLE MEME PET PLZ HNNNGGGG i feel like they pay to many channel admins and secret pep talk channel spammers for there aids content BTW I DO FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME STILL FYI however like all the people who read this far I hate were its going just like you hate this giant spam cancer rant with 0 punctuation enjoyzzzzz

Mate, get some fresh air :/
Im seriously feel bad myself because of your level of frustration. 5-10 min outside will help, trust me.
I hope they finally will fix some of the server issues and generall performance issues with the money all the Pet-Fanboys send them.
the Bat Swarm effect is kinda nice^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info