[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
Freddydaking wrote:
Btw im curious, have you cleared Hotg on this? Or do you know if any of the people playing it has?

Yes, I have and many others I suspect.
Got to 85 using the build and i'm loving it.
It's my first char truly at the end game and i'm having lots of fun doing maps with it. Working now on saving currency for a 6L chest and then just get upgrades as T11+ maps are doable but slower.

One shotted everything levelling. And killed normal Atziri on the first try.
Really solid build and guide. Having lots of fun with it :)
"
Nerdlife wrote:
Got to 85 using the build and i'm loving it.
It's my first char truly at the end game and i'm having lots of fun doing maps with it. Working now on saving currency for a 6L chest and then just get upgrades as T11+ maps are doable but slower.

One shotted everything levelling. And killed normal Atziri on the first try.
Really solid build and guide. Having lots of fun with it :)

Thanks thanks. Glad you're enjoying it! GL
Hi mates! First of all, ty for the build, im level 89 now and im having so much fun with it.
The only problem is that i dont feel very secure with it, i could do normal atziri, and didnt try anything harder. Im currently farming tier 10-11 maps, and sometimes i continue been one shot.
I have close to 6k hp, all resist capped.

Could someone take a look at my profile and see what you would change first, or mark me my next objective?

Thx all for the help, and sorry for my english. Bless you <3
"
Ayketemuerdo wrote:
Hi mates! First of all, ty for the build, im level 89 now and im having so much fun with it.
The only problem is that i dont feel very secure with it, i could do normal atziri, and didnt try anything harder. Im currently farming tier 10-11 maps, and sometimes i continue been one shot.
I have close to 6k hp, all resist capped.

Could someone take a look at my profile and see what you would change first, or mark me my next objective?

Thx all for the help, and sorry for my english. Bless you <3

Tu perfil no esta abierto al publico
oh sorry, I changed that, now you can see it :)
"
Ayketemuerdo wrote:
oh sorry, I changed that, now you can see it :)

1) Esos anillos estan horribles... Este build depende de Phys DMG. Necesitas Steel Rings como los mios.

2) Donde esta tu flask para bleeding? Te estas desangrando. Estoy casi seguro que eso es lo que te esta matando. Comprate las Death's Doors:

o cambia de life flask:

3) Este build no requiere Life Flask si sabes jugar bien. Comprate:

4) Quitate esa Wise Oak y comprate:

suerte!
Last edited by corosou on Oct 25, 2017, 10:52:08 AM
gracias!

El bleeding me mata a veces, pero con tanto leech casi siempre encuentro algun mob con el que curarme antes de morir.

Cambiaré el flask y los anillos primero, mientras voy ahorrando para las botas.

Un saludo y gracias :)

Thanks for the build, really loved it!!
Leveling was smooth and fast.
I only have a problem, while I was leveling I was using BF, pretty good DPS, the problem started in the endgame maps, the damage wasn't that good so I changed to cyclone and started clearing maps easily.

Now I want to try BF again but I don't do that much damage with it and I keep getting one shot. Can someone please help me out and check what should I change on my build or what should be my next item/flask/weapon?

I currently have this imperial claw just for the +2 weapon range

also have this one that was replaced with the imperial claw

Awesome build!! :)
"
Shadow8915 wrote:
Thanks for the build, really loved it!!
Leveling was smooth and fast.
I only have a problem, while I was leveling I was using BF, pretty good DPS, the problem started in the endgame maps, the damage wasn't that good so I changed to cyclone and started clearing maps easily.

Now I want to try BF again but I don't do that much damage with it and I keep getting one shot. Can someone please help me out and check what should I change on my build or what should be my next item/flask/weapon?

I currently have this imperial claw just for the +2 weapon range

also have this one that was replaced with the imperial claw

Awesome build!! :)

Thanks for the kind words!

If you take a look at the T16 Minotaur video you can see what I switch between BF and Cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info