[3.10] Molten Strike Jugg (Thread restored for historical purposes)

"
stephoa wrote:

May I ask what does an uncorrupted belt do compared to a corrupted one?

I swapped out faster attacks for damage on full life last night when I was trying to figure out whats going on. Would chance to bleed be a better gem for that slot?

Here's a corruption you might want to aim for on belt:

"
Masgon wrote:
Wait, so unwavering stance affects other stuff that just movespeed? Can you never get frozen with it? Or does it only work on chills?
I am having some issues with freeze! And I frickin' HATE temporal chains for the atkspeed slow! If there's a skeleton frostbolt mage or something else that freezes me while im in the middle of a pack it's a big chance that I'm dead if I don't react fast enough with the anti-freeze bottle.

That is not part of unwavering stance but of "cannot be slowed to below base speed".
Temporal chains, freeze and chill affect speed.
So with Kaoms Roots you are immune to the effects from these.

Note that you will still appear frozen, chilled or cursed, but may act (move, attack, cast) as normal.
Finally did shaper and uber atziri for the first time.

Played tanky Kaoms faceroll built, almost zero active skills :D
https://pastebin.com/aXfmaX1f

TY for this great build, 11/10 would scourgeflurry again!
Last edited by Atzilla on Oct 10, 2017, 2:48:30 AM
EY! GZ to ya!

I killed shaper for the first time yesterday aswell! Second try!
I confirm 11/10 would also bladeflurry again(and most likely will!)
"
Atzilla wrote:
Finally did shaper and uber atziri for the first time.

Played tanky Kaoms faceroll built, almost zero active skills :D
https://pastebin.com/aXfmaX1f

TY for this great build, 11/10 would scourgeflurry again!

Good stuff! Thanks for the kind words )
"
Masgon wrote:
EY! GZ to ya!

I killed shaper for the first time yesterday aswell! Second try!
I confirm 11/10 would also bladeflurry again(and most likely will!)

Appreciated ))
Hey mate your build looks fucking amazing and i want to try it. I was reading through some of the first comments, even i know they're pre patch. Some people wondered about the dmg of the build regarding dp and i wanted to leave a comment asking you if the build is still going strong?

I suspect it is since you're still active talking to people in the comments, so im gonna go try it now :)

Awesome guide
i would also like to ask, is it possible to both use the pob and your character on your profile for refference, even tho you're set up to cyclone atm?
"
Freddydaking wrote:
Hey mate your build looks fucking amazing and i want to try it. I was reading through some of the first comments, even i know they're pre patch. Some people wondered about the dmg of the build regarding dp and i wanted to leave a comment asking you if the build is still going strong?

I suspect it is since you're still active talking to people in the comments, so im gonna go try it now :)

Awesome guide

Thanks thanks :)

Yes, for sure it took a HUGE DPS hit with the loss of Double Dipping, but so did every other build that relied upon that. However, with a lot of testing, and a lot of great feedback from people trying it post 3.0 release, I feel the build is much more well rounded, polished and stronger (overall/p4p) than it was in 2.6.

As the creator, humility and my own personal bias aside (as much as possible), I feel I can say, quite confidently, that the build is damned strong!, fun, different, open ended and beyond my wildest expectations! It's so good, in fact, that I am fairly certain I'll never be able to make a build this good EVER again...

Which is nothing to feel bad about... Again, I never thought I'd get this lucky and all the great feedback from so many people has been incredibly touching!

Considering where it started, pre-3.0 release, when I asked Mathil in Twitch to review the "rough draft" PoB export and the entire chat pretty much burst into a torrent of "LOLZZZ" when they saw how many uniques I use, calling it a "meme build", that it would never work, to then seeing those initial Guardian kills and then the first Shaper kill, then the crazy alleged Shaper with Tabula, and basically 60 pages of people for the most part saying how awesome and how much they are enjoying the build, I feel pretty damned good and pretty well vindicated ;)

Specially considering that I didn't go out of my way to promote the build or make a single post about it on reddit. It basically sold itself on merit, which IMHO, is the purest way anything can become popular. Also, I didn't cuddle people that ran into issues and I was actually quite abrasive and downright mean sometimes, yet people still kept posting and playing the build. That to me is a sign of a solid foundation that went beyond the personal differences people had with my way of seeing/doing things and I certainly feel good and proud of what I've accomplished.

YET STILL! I'm fully aware I didn't do it alone... So, once again, thank you to all of you out there who contributed!! You know who you are ;)

Another thing that I feel really good about is that the whole situation itself became a great example for something I've been trying to "preach" ever since PoB came on the scene: Do your homework, test a lot, don't take anyone's word without trying things yourself, and don't give up!

Now I just hope GGG lets it live long enough for many more people like you to discover it, get to enjoy it, and get to make your own judgement on how good it is..

Cuz remember, don't take my word for anything either.. ;)

Apologies for the lengthy reply, I guess I had a lot to say, and GL with it!
haha dont worry mate. Thank you for the reply :D Appreciate you answering this quick! Im already levelling my Zerker as we speak :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info