Bill Nye, how far you have fallen

Oh look, a mangina feminist is the one responsible for the """science""" in the show (of which he has no credentials on). His field seems to be astronomy so wtf is the guy doing there trying to lecture people on sex? (not my pic btw).

who is even surprised

I especially liked this part:

dont get it? google search "Sex chromosome disorders".
Saying that shit like this exists to defend imaginary genders is mindbogglingly retarded.
You might as well say that down syndrome is a gender while you are at it.

quite ironic, so he's either malicious or an idiot.
Spoiler
My bet's on both
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Apr 27, 2017, 8:57:33 PM
^boom, and that stuff is doing the same thing to colleges and media orgs as it does to shows like this, just on a grander scale
anything is everything
He's starting to suffer from dementia. Go easy on the old fraud.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Good review on why this show is terrible

https://youtu.be/1aD_nVRqUEk
anything is everything
The show is actually great advertising for the right-wing. Moderate normies are disgusted by this shit and sway right. It's also great material to actively redpill people.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
The show is actually great advertising for the right-wing. Moderate normies are disgusted by this shit and sway right. It's also great material to actively redpill people.
Are you suggesting Nye may be some kind of shock-rock Kekistani Colbert?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 29, 2017, 2:24:09 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Are you suggesting Nye may be some kind of shock-rock Kekistani Colbert?

More like the canary in the coal mine.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Xavderion wrote:

*puts tinfoil hat on*

Did the Koch Brothers fund this show on purpose to make people hate being associated with leftists?

... i mean it's almost too perfect, the whole show is smug and cringe worthy
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 30, 2017, 5:56:54 PM
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
If I tell you that the Big Bang occurred billions of years ago according to several prominent astrophysicists who have achieved a consensus within the profession, but do do not provide you with sufficient information to replicate the process by which they obtained the empirical evidence to reach their conclusion, that is not science.

If I say that God will speak to you if you but believe in Him and open your heart to Him, and that you should go home and do this yourself this very night and see what happens, and you try it out, that is science.

I guess that, technically, Bill Nye was a Science Guy once. But it never was a big part of his act — much like when Dora the Explorer orders children to count with her, Nye's "try this at home" segments were expected to be mostly ignored. For the most part then he was a preacher; now, he is one entirely.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 1, 2017, 4:14:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info