Bill Nye, how far you have fallen

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I've always thought the double standard with toplessness to be a tad sexist anyway.

Womens breasts are oversexualized. Things need to change.

I'll be sure to tell my dick not to stand at attention when I see a nice pair.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I've always thought the double standard with toplessness to be a tad sexist anyway.

Oppai is love, oppai is life.

Spoiler
Though...... the bums are equally as good since

yup. ;)

Thread got even more derailed now, I blame Bill Nye for this.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

That's right bro! Fixx mah socayetee.

Women getting their nipples hard & excited during sex, it's only because of err.. global cooling?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Also, just because they LOOK like breasts and are on someone who LOOKS like a woman, doesn't mean that ARE breasts. Breasts just aren't "Breasts" just because YOU PIGS think that should look a certain way to be considered breasts.

I swear it's 2017 like omg right wingers need to catch up with the times
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Apr 27, 2017, 11:44:33 AM
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

"evidences" bull-fucking shit.
Climate change cycles are not precise and there are too many unquantifiable variables in the distant unrecorded past(not to mention uncertainty in the temperature estimates), for one to say the "human footprint" is as heavy as it is implied with any certainty.

The world must be crazy, to get together and sign the Paris agreement to stop carbon emission that they aren't even sure cause climate change. Humanity Is Insane.

/sarcasm

Yes, cause politicians are known for their studies in science. nice dodge btw.

Dont get me wrong, I think its an excuse to drive humanity a certain way (and another thing but its a bit too grand to mention here) and Its better to err on the side of caution, and I am for reduction of pollution.
In fact, I'd much rather prefer an higher level of vegetation in cities, it also works towards happiness of people (humans should not forget they are animals). And as many say, right now we only have one home planet, we should try and take care of it the best possible.

That still doesnt make me like the whole ordeal. I understand that unless you exaggerate things people are far less likely to tackle a problem but the whole way it is politicized is shitty as hell to anyone that truly likes science and it started a chain of politicization and popularization of opinions as if they mattered fuck all.
Politics has as much of a place in science as religion, I want them to fuck off.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:

"evidences" bull-fucking shit.
Climate change cycles are not precise and there are too many unquantifiable variables in the distant unrecorded past(not to mention uncertainty in the temperature estimates), for one to say the "human footprint" is as heavy as it is implied with any certainty.

The world must be crazy, to get together and sign the Paris agreement to stop carbon emission that they aren't even sure cause climate change. Humanity Is Insane.

/sarcasm

Yes, cause politicians are known for their studies in science. nice dodge btw.

Dont get me wrong, I think its an excuse to drive humanity a certain way (and another thing but its a bit too grand to mention here) and Its better to err on the side of caution, and I am for reduction of pollution.
In fact, I'd much rather prefer an higher level of vegetation in cities, it also works towards happiness of people (humans should not forget they are animals). And as many say, right now we only have one home planet, we should try and take care of it the best possible.

That still doesnt make me like the whole ordeal. I understand that unless you exaggerate things people are far less likely to tackle a problem but the whole way it is politicized is shitty as hell to anyone that truly likes science and it started a chain of politicization and popularization of opinions as if they mattered fuck all.
Politics has as much of a place in science as religion, I want them to fuck off.

The information is already out there. It is more a lack of interest if you could miss something so obvious. I think it is usually a waste of time when people don't care about science or facts. It is not my responsibility to educate you on climate science. You can read up on it if you care enough, otherwise Believe in Whatever You Want.
"
deathflower wrote:

The information is already out there. It is more a lack of interest if you could miss something so obvious. I think it is usually a waste of time when people don't care about science or facts. It is not my responsibility to educate you on climate science. You can read up on it if you care enough, otherwise Believe in Whatever You Want.

Why do I got the feeling you dont understand shit..?
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
deathflower wrote:

Why do I got the feeling you dont understand shit..?

Likewise.
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
sarahaustin wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Um, you compare having cleavage with showing pubic hair? On what planet are you on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info