[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

In your guild charter it is stated that you CURRENTLY do not have a Voice chat server. Is that still correct ?
"
JayJayFly wrote:
In your guild charter it is stated that you CURRENTLY do not have a Voice chat server. Is that still correct ?

Yes that is correct. People are free to jump on with one another or whatnot, but personally I hate discord, I use TS3, and do not see a point for a voice chat server for a guild on POE tbh.

You get a bunch of people carrying on a bunch of different conversations in multiple parties and such and its just a pain. Have a private TS3 server with a few friends, that's about it.
I wrote about applying to the guild earlier, but back then I had just started the league and had barely any challenges completed, which perhaps was the reason why I was not accepted.

So I'll try to apply again now, seeing as I find this guild very appealing, when I've reached at least 30 challenges (and I still have some easy ones left).

When I'm trying to complete the last couple of challenges (my goal this league is 36 for the portal) I can see just how bad global 820 has become.

I'd like to be a part of a guild consisting of active players, who all strive against completing challenges. For me, it would be more satisfying to share challenges with like-minded peers, rather than trying to sell them to some randoms.

IGN: Milkboyz
Last edited by Garash on May 15, 2018, 1:03:20 PM
Bump
I'd like to apply for this intriguing guild. I have played a few leagues, but I have nv really reached 30+ challenges before. I'd like to complete 36 in this coming league and get a reward portal.

IGN: TxE4GL3k

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to mention that I have read the charter. looking forward to joining your guild and getting an early start on 3.3.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on May 17, 2018, 7:59:24 PM
Bump
Bump
Bump
Hi i have read the Charter and would like to join.
IGN:Shierac

Thanks!
I have read the chapter, really looking forward to joining

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info