[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Currently Recruiting!

All guild recruitments must go through this thread! Please do not message me in game or send me a pm about guild recruitment. I read every single post that is made here. If you have not heard anything about joining than chances are the guild is not the right fit for you. I apologize that I can not invite everyone but there are limited amount of slots so only ACTIVE, CHALLENGE SEEKING individuals will find a home here.

Special Note: While the guild's focus is the sharing and hunting of challenges we still do all the normal guild stuff. We talk, we share, we map together, we hang out, we link cool drops, we ask questions, we talk about our favorite shows.

We even hold a raffle every week for extra fun and excitement in the guild.

Requirements to join

The first step to joining is to make sure you are active and have read the guild charter located here: https://pastebin.com/XeTzWKV7

Simply post up your IGN here and make sure to let me know that you have read the charter. If I think you are a good fit for the guild I will message you and shoot you an invite next time I am on. If you do not post both these things you will not even be considered.

The main focus of guild is activity + the hunting/sharing of challenges. So if you are a STD player, a brand new player, someone with very few challenges by the end of a league, someone with very little interest in pushing challenges, or someone who is just looking for some cool ppl to talk and hang out with... this guild is NOT for you.

What to share

Sharing can be anything that is challenge or map related. Anything that people may want or seek out... Some examples are: Map completions, unique maps, equipping certain items for challenges, rotations, boss kills, delve taxis, etc etc. ANYTHING that pertains to challenges that league. Help others out as you like to be helped out yourself.

Rotations for end game grinds is also a huge thing. We get together often to do certain runs for end game lab, safehouses, breachstones, map grinds, and many other things that are easier and more fun to do in a group all while sharing the cost of something.

Will never be asked to share with guild to give up a profit. If you can/want to sell something in trade 820 or on TFT discord or w/e first that is perfectly fine.

Long Term Goal

To get a very active (200+ member) guild of all solid players to have fun and enjoy the game. All while having a good environment to chat/talk/map/grind during. Guild hideouts make this even easier to do now!

Guild Stash

Guild Stash has 20+ premium tabs and more come each league along with any donations of MTX points that members throw in which are always welcome & appreciated.

Realm/League

Any realm or any league are welcome to join but we are very mainly a US/EU softcore league guild.

Last edited by g00fy_goober on Jan 23, 2022, 7:30:41 AM
Last bumped on Apr 22, 2024, 8:22:44 PM
Bump
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter.

ign:Lucianstolemykill
"
CodeNameBond wrote:
Hi i would like to join the guild and yes i have read the charter.

ign:Lucianstolemykill

Welcome to the guild :)
Hi, I would like to join the guild and I read the guild charter
ign: Balam_legacy_chaos
"
oeil_du_chaos wrote:

Sure added up, ill talk to you when your on :)
Hello. my IGN is RedAnthem, like you i just love to hunt for challenges and archievements and have been looking for a guild for the last week now so when i came across your post i just knew this would be the right place to be. Im currently playing a lvl 85 lacerate slayer and would very much like to join the guild :) . Already read the guild charter
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
oeil_du_chaos wrote:

Sure added up, ill talk to you when your on :)

"
winchox wrote:
Hello. my IGN is RedAnthem, like you i just love to hunt for challenges and archievements and have been looking for a guild for the last week now so when i came across your post i just knew this would be the right place to be. Im currently playing a lvl 85 lacerate slayer and would very much like to join the guild :) . Already read the guild charter

Welcome guys :)
Heya. My in game name is Vimek, and this is my first league pushing 40/40. Last league I stopped at 36 (which I kinda regret now, because the totem doesn't match).

Just finished reading the charter, and would love to do some rotations with the group. ^-^
Hi, I would like to join Your Guild! I read the Guild Charter and it sounds as if Your Guild is what I've been looking for ever since I started playing PoE.

IGN: Daughter_of_Genryasai
Death and Pain
Is Only
The Cost
For Having
Some Fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info