[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

"
Relocate wrote:
Heya. My in game name is Vimek, and this is my first league pushing 40/40. Last league I stopped at 36 (which I kinda regret now, because the totem doesn't match).

Just finished reading the charter, and would love to do some rotations with the group. ^-^

"
Therisnogod wrote:
Hi, I would like to join Your Guild! I read the Guild Charter and it sounds as if Your Guild is what I've been looking for ever since I started playing PoE.

IGN: Daughter_of_Genryasai

Welcome to the guild guys :)
Hey, I've read the charter and I'd like to join.
IGN: Drevion
Hey, I'd love to join the guild. Been pretty active in 820 lately, so having a more directed option would be awesome.

I have read the guild charter.

IGN: BlastingThroughLegacy
I read the charter and I would like to join.
IGN: HiggsFlurry

Thanks ^^
IGN DontPhuckleWithShuckle
Interesting concept for a guild, I'd be happy to participate. New player, but active on discord.
Also I read the charter. I guess I have to say that since it's a requirement :)
"
drewzmz wrote:
Hey, I've read the charter and I'd like to join.
IGN: Drevion

"
Braebhinder wrote:
Hey, I'd love to join the guild. Been pretty active in 820 lately, so having a more directed option would be awesome.

I have read the guild charter.

IGN: BlastingThroughLegacy

Welcome guys

"
HiggsBosonic wrote:
I read the charter and I would like to join.
IGN: HiggsFlurry

Thanks ^^

"
Helhorse wrote:
IGN DontPhuckleWithShuckle
Interesting concept for a guild, I'd be happy to participate. New player, but active on discord.
Also I read the charter. I guess I have to say that since it's a requirement :)

While all are welcome and if you are adamant in joining I would consider still sending you an invite... I do not think the guild would be a good fit for either of you.

One of you has 1 challenge complete and the other 10 challenges complete and there is only a few weeks left in the league. Either due to time constraints & how much your able to play or challenges not being a high priority for you the guild just would not be a good fit.
Hi, I am interested in joining your guild! My IGN is ISwingAroundThinSword
=)
Hi please invite me
love to join ur guild

ign : LastHentai
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info