[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

Hi, I would like to join Your Guild! I read the Guild Charter and it sounds as if Your Guild is what I've been looking for ever since I started playing PoE.

IGN: FrateleSLaur
Bump
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Currently Recruiting!

All guild recruitments must go through this thread! Please do not message me in game. I read every single post that is made here. If you have not heard anything about joining than chances are the guild is not the right fit for you. I apologize that I can not invite everyone but there are limited amount of slots so only ACTIVE, CHALLENGE SEEKING individuals will find a home here.

*NOTE* I will not do any recruiting the first week of a league. One of the biggest things I look at is how many challenges a person has in reference to when the league started. For example If the league is a month in and someone has 15 challenges they will not be invited to the guild. No one is demanding 40/40 in a couple weeks (nor 40/40 ever actually) however active challenge seeking individuals who make challenges a priority each league should be the only ones applying.

Requirements to join

The first step to joining is to make sure you are active and have read the guild charter located here: https://pastebin.com/XeTzWKV7

The main focus of guild is activity + the hunting/sharing of challenges. So if you are a STD player, a brand new player, someone with very few challenges by the end of a league, someone with very little interest in pushing challenges, or someone who is just looking for some cool ppl to talk and hang out with... this guild is really NOT for you.

Simply post up your ign here. Make sure to let me know that you have read the charter (only takes 5 minutes of your time) and if I think you are a good fit for the guild I will message you and shoot you an invite next time I am on.

What is the guild and why was it created

I have always enjoyed hunting challenges & achievements for games for personal satisfaction. POE is a game that takes it even further and allows others to see how far you have gone (little challenge numbers next to your name when you type) and have given some nice rewards in the form of MTX's and hideout totem poles so you can show off your dedication.

However the Global/Trade 820 channels have a lot of issues that can be incredibly frustrating (spam, ppl linking random stuff, scammers, ppl posting endless "LF" xxx, etc etc). Because of this I wanted to start my own guild based around the global/trade 820 environments for those who want to hunt and share challenges (and masters) that they run across while playing.

What to share

Sharing can be anything that is master or challenge related. Twinned/Unid rare/8mod maps, perandus chests, unique strongbox's, certain rare monster kills, vaal bosses, w/e challenges there are that league.

Rotations for end game grinds is also a huge thing. Breach split runs, Atziri split runs, even boss rushing map rotations for certain map tier challenges or xxx amount of maps done.

Sharing Maps or atlas spots for certain harder to obtain maps is also welcomed.

Will never be asked to share with guild to give up a profit. If you can/want to sell something in trade 820 first that is perfectly fine. For example in breach league unique strongbox sold for 1 ex+ (sometimes 2 ex). Would never be asked to share with guild over selling for profit.

Long Term Goal

To get a very active (200+ member) guild of all solid players to have fun and enjoy the game. All while having a good environment to chat/talk/map/share and have a commonality of challenges & sharing with members.

Guild Stash

Guild Stash has 20+ premium tabs and more come each league along with any donations of MTX points that members throw in which are always welcome & appreciated.

Realm/League

Any realm or any league (sc/hc/ssf/challenge) are welcome to join. However the majority of members are US/EU and the main league most play is the SC challenge league. Also as this is a CHALLENGE grinding guild standard players really won't find a home here.

Hello, would like to join, play every day about 4 hours
IGN: AvenaQuakerr
Hello, I'd like to join your guild

-I play almost daily on EU
-Mainly play on challenge standard league.
-Main goal is to find a group to do rotations with (daily, maps, etc) and help each other with challenges.
-I'm still fairly new to the game so I'm still exploring different builds.
-Main reason I'm not at 30+ challenges yet is because of college and the flashback event.

I thought it is better to join early before the new league starts so we can "test the water".

IGN: Ryu_IcyTotems

Spoiler
P.S. From looking at this thread plus the guild charter I gotta say, I love how organized everything is.
Bump
Hi there, I have read your charter and I would be very interested in joining your guild.

I'm a standard player looking to meet new people and find a good place to play alongside others during the upcoming league. My first ever build over a year ago was a ele-buzzsaw raider from when you first started making your guide, so it would be an honor to join your ranks!

IGN: Subpx
Last edited by Subpx on May 14, 2018, 6:37:16 AM
Bump
Yo, we're 2 dudes who'd like to join your guild.

We're currently 40/40 and 39/40 this league.
We only play challenge leagues and race events.

Currently 95 and 96 on race event.

My ign: BombasticNei
friends ign: Xis_Kanapke

we'd like to both join if possible :)

-Nice day to you!
i've just started playing and caring about challenges recently, i'm currently 26/40 on beastiary but mainly because beastiary is a bad league and i have no intrest on getting the portal.

i've read about the guild charter and i've been trying to look for a guild that has those rules, with the guild stash, donations with the mtx points (i'm willing to spend a couple of points if the guild is great for me) and kicking people who are inactive for a month or so, they've been a great issue in a lot of the guilds that i've been into, 30+ people in the guild but only 3-4 people that are active all the time.

IGN: Oren97

was looking for an active guild in 820 for a long time, especially an active guild that seeks challenges, i tend to have a lot of challenges but i'd rather give it to guildies and friends instead of randoms that usually end up hijacking or ruining the challenge (essence/unique maps/shaper realm/etc)

Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info