Act Six: The Brine King Fight

"
Deadpeng wrote:
Another design by GGG that says 'Die melee die!'

I think it's largely the opposite. This fight literally has a mechanic that forces ranged players to fight in melee range. Melee characters should already have the defences to take a few hits and reposition, whereas the main defensive mechanic of range is avoidance meaning they wont do so well once you force them to take some damage.

Of course this depends on how much damage the boss does. If it can one-shot Melee then the later stages of the fight will incredibly difficult for ranged players also.
sexy
Please message me here or ingame. My IGN is ReroII.
"
LunaticXDz wrote:
How to get access to beta when it open ? everyone can play it or you need beta key. or only some streamer can play it.

You'll need a key. But since they were so hugely popular and to save the forum from drowning in salt again, GGG will probably sell Supporter Packs with keys. And there'll most likely be an invite tortur - er, timer again, randomly giving keys away every five minutes.
Also, apart from popular streamers, keys were given to alpha members and members who had spent a certain amount ($500 iirc) on packs in the past.
The art and mechanics are all very nice but I really hate the way boss damage is balanced (like all other bosses): spike damage/one shots, a lot of close calls like others have said, when the character died at the end it happened so abruptly.
O.....M......G

I love it, the water looks amazing, and it's a big guy, something the game tend to lack is huge boss, like Asmodan and Belial in D3, old school bosses that take half the screen.

More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to play the full extension.
keep on the great work GGG
Aim for the head
Last edited by Zom3ie666 on Apr 20, 2017, 5:12:27 AM
RIP
Oh well, it looks like it took afford to make, but it also look like game can not provide more/different fights...
Last edited by Rexeos on Apr 20, 2017, 5:20:23 AM
What that really needs is an option to talk to the mermaid to trigger the fight so that players (who haven't seen this video yet ) don't immediately assume it's an enemy.

Of course, the dialogue box will just be:
"

And then the fight will start.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
And meanwhile... Blizzard released a new Necromancer Class...
Oh wait, they dont... back to the drawing board xD

I pity them so much... sorry, cant help it
My pc just left me after seeing the water graphical effect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info