Act Six: The Brine King Fight

I dont if highlighting a one shot is best marketing Ive seen
Git R Dun!
I hope the new content is as challenging as shown in the video. Fight looks amazing.
Looking pretty sweet. Assume the demo character was weak cause otherwise that dude hits like a truck and has more HP than both Cruel Malachai phases combined. (which is further than where you'd be in current system)
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Thats nice boss, hope its not kill melee instantly
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Drewster_X wrote:
That wall of water looks amazing!

+1 Can't wait for the expansion
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I really hope that they'll bring new mechanics to the game. Right now each and every mob are so predictable and boring. As example - imagine strong warriors with a shield that prevents hits from front, so you need to hit from behind e.t.c. Or some areas where is storming or sandstorm that make your vision much less and move slower. What I mean really thing that make you think about your next move, not just either you oneshot everything or you've been oneshoted.
Graphics looks so great and I would say more - perfect for me. But is the graphics the most important thing here ? Diablo3 says - NO.
Music just beated me so hard. Can't wait for this great release !
Many people mention here about balance and mechanics and I think they right. PoE extended so many aspects, that we all never dreamed. But the melee-ranged builds or life-es builds must be balanced somehow. This great game needs some mechanics rework much more then graphic effects. Keep working GGG. I believe YOU CAN do it boys !
"When your back is againt wall,
and you opponent is bleeding your dry,
There is only one appriopriate response:
Unbridled, overwhelming violence"
Awesome! It feels like Titan Quest boss fights which were epic and hard
Not surprising to see a life character die. Ahaha
*looks at start of the battle*
Hmm...giant crab. New different boss.
*sees water walls*
Wow. Nice.

Interesting. Nice job.
Last edited by Cicindela on Apr 26, 2017, 9:08:54 AM