Act Six: The Brine King Fight

great effects of water. now i think after watching that. i forsea my comps death to that. if it negatively effects me like with my 17 fps i get now on and in labyrinth areas it drops down to 4-6 in the final boss room. my 3.2 duel core processor nearly maxing out with only the game and ts playing. i dont think my computer will last much longer playing this game. depending on how it effects me i might sadly have to go off and play other games.

but looks awesome cant wait to play it. hopefully i can get into beta to test the effects of it on my pc. if not i can wait till release. im hyped about beta and seeing the content and of how it is. since playing this game since 2011. I got to see this game grow and change over the years glad to been around all this time for that. also seen the changes of how more requirements it uses on my pc over the years. ya one day i will need to invest in one. maybe if i get lucky and hit the lottery or stop spending money on this game and get a comp to play it.
rawrawr
"
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Not bad. This would be ~level 55 fight or so?

Also whoever was playing, pretty clutch fighting.

The character was 48 with roughly 1,200 life, slightly underleveled for the area (which is not something final, nor is the boss balance). This is probably one of the weakest character currently used to take a look at the new content.
From my perspective I was playing badly because I wasn't using my regular keybindings, and playing "well" isn't also the best way to showcase a new boss fight.

ya ranger characters are probably has the worse life balance characters in my opinion. they have lower life and harder to get life nodes in tree. especially when lvling one. there def do seem weaker, but also can be quite strong in damage tho when leveling depending on skills and supports that is.
rawrawr
Melee having a hard time vs. giant crab... :)

Looks like a giant lagfest to me xD
I wonder if Malachai is on different level than previous act bosses, then each new act will be even harder... that would be sick.

Brine King Fight doesn't fit the game, it looks too cool and different, more like PoE 1.5 than the same game. Previous act bosses, especially 1-2 need to be redesigned if this game wants to maintain equal level across all acts and as whole - jump on new level.
Last edited by Gosen on Apr 21, 2017, 7:59:50 PM
"
Mokihiki wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Another design by GGG that says 'Die melee die!'

The tiny arena and slow, easy to see slams makes it seem pretty melee friendly.

Just gotta get some anti-chill to deal with the water-cloak-skill-thing the boss does.

Oh and an AOE attack to kill all the adds... So not pure melee really.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
"
coatofarms wrote:
Who was the woman that came out of the brine king's mouth? Was that Nessa?

Or Merveil perhaps?
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Playing area getting smaller and smaller...this is going to be such a drag for players with low latency.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
Very cool.
It will be much fun playing with smaller players.
Tony John

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info