Act Six: The Brine King Fight

I am somewhat underwhelmed by it. Nice graphics but rather boring fight choreography. The Izaro-fights are much more interesting imho.
The light at the end of the tunnel is nothing but a muzzleflash.
looks realy cool , but again the abysmall arena to fight in so max block/spell block ftw?
this looks amazing. Love the walls of water.. I cant wait.. want to play it now! lol
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
"
TokkahnKhan wrote:
I am somewhat underwhelmed by it. Nice graphics but rather boring fight choreography. The Izaro-fights are much more interesting imho.

I find it very appropriate considering they are leaving act 1 and it's a giant crab levethian boss. Thumbs up all around.

It looks fantastic.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
the wall of water looks amazing. wondering what fish can be caught there...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
another laggy boss action
This should help to get in the mood until the expansion is released :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RA12RHnYIA

Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Apr 21, 2017, 1:54:56 PM
This looks EPIC! Another great addition to the game by GGG! he looks to have some serious HP though, unless this is for preview purposes.

Cant wait for Beta!
Atziri's Fallen Army Guild - Leader/Owner
TOP GUILD Since beta!
pm if you'd like to join.
"
"
TokkahnKhan wrote:

I find it very appropriate considering they are leaving act 1 and it's a giant crab levethian boss. Thumbs up all around.

It looks fantastic.

This ^ Lore on Point!
Atziri's Fallen Army Guild - Leader/Owner
TOP GUILD Since beta!
pm if you'd like to join.
"
Another design by GGG that says 'Die melee die!'

Not the biggest fan of the mechanic, but I thought the arena in the first place was a big kick in the pants to range, and then the wave swallows the arena area even further. I don't see the range favoritism on this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info