Developer Interview - Rachel - Customer Support

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the support guys are, They should be in the background, silently, fixing shit. You know?

Im sure Rachel is a great gal though. You might as well do one with the cleaning lady, too.

Yea but you know. Isn't just a "support guy". It's a girl... We, deep inside, think that is special so worth an interview.
"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the support guys are, They should be in the background, silently, fixing shit. You know?

Im sure Rachel is a great gal though. You might as well do one with the cleaning lady, too.

eventually it all comes down who has the power to just flag/ban your account to show you who's important in this game.

hope you will learn it soon enough that you got no rights here whatsoever, even if you supported the game.
Customer support (tech support) is always a necessary but usually un-thankful job for any company. If everything is working normally there is never a reason to communicate with customer support so 99 out of 100 times the person has a problem that needs solving (if possible). I know all about tech support as I'm a partner in a small WISP company in SW Florida and I switch hats form Internet communication support to Windows tech support to hardware tech support (usually their wifi router needs rebooting) many times every day. Most who call are understanding that whatever the problem is causing their normal Internet to not be working correctly that I/we in support will do our best to solve the problem as quickly as is possible. So I agree that compliments and patience go a long way toward making the job of problem solving easier than being irate and threatening (fix this shit now or else I'm gonna...).

Thanks for the tiny insight to your job at GGG Rachel (and good day to all PoE support personnel). Have a great day.

P.S. Thanks Chris for the post. You took personal time to fix a stash tab problem I had way back in 2013 (I think it was OB PoE... wow 4 years!) upgrading from normal tabs to premium tabs (you made the command decision to convert all my tabs to premium which resulted in all my stash tab bundle purchases being premium from then on) and I have never forgotten that simple but direct and personal email support. Thank you.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Crasss wrote:

Why should they be in the background ? If you think games are about developers only then you are clearly wrong.

Support members are part of the GGG's ecosystem, without them and in this particular case their efficiency the game wouldn't be there. They have done a wonderful work over the years and along all updates.

Hope you will notice by yourself how pathetic and agressive is your comment.

Hf :)
"
Crasss wrote:

+1 instead of giving us the 3.0 changes they give us everyday some bullshit... i would prefer if there were no news until they actually have some news...
So far best topic anout THE Team! Keep going!
"
Crasss wrote:

-_-

You'll be interacting more with support staff than you ever will with the devs. They're the ones who give you more MTX tabs, handle your account issues, send out your T-shirts and maps, and generally communicate far more with you than anyone else at GGG, including "the cleaning lady". Besides, they're also the ones with those shiny padlocks and generally every key to this virtual kingdom (or in Rachel's case, queendom). ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Crasss wrote:

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the cleaning ladies are, They should be in the background, silently, cleaning shit. You know?

Im sure Denise is a great gal though. You might as well do one with the designer team, too.

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the designer guys are, They should be in the background, silently, designing shit. You know?

Im sure Mark is a great guy though. You might as well do one with the dev team, too.

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the develop guys are, They should be in the background, silently, developing shit. You know?

Im sure Chris is a great pal though. You might as well do one with the testing gang, too.

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the test gang is, They should be in the background, silently, testing shit. You know?

Im sure Chloe is a fun chic though. You might as well do one with the customer support lady, too.

And so on, and so on. You can't appreciate the clock without appreciating all the radars brah.

I do understand pple getting agitated by the news-fillers because they are anxious for 3.0 news, which they aren't getting fast enough.
No need to vent negative stuff though.
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Starball wrote:
Spoiler
"
Crasss wrote:

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the cleaning ladies are, They should be in the background, silently, cleaning shit. You know?

Im sure Denise is a great gal though. You might as well do one with the designer team, too.

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the designer guys are, They should be in the background, silently, designing shit. You know?

Im sure Mark is a great guy though. You might as well do one with the dev team, too.

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the develop guys are, They should be in the background, silently, developing shit. You know?

Im sure Chris is a great pal though. You might as well do one with the testing gang, too.

"
Crasss wrote:
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the test gang is, They should be in the background, silently, testing shit. You know?

Im sure Chloe is a fun chic though. You might as well do one with the customer support lady, too.

And so on, and so on.

LOL! :-) You read my mind.

Also, for more triggering...

"
Look, im sorry but i don't think anyone really cares about who the [slaves] are, They should be in the background, silently, [serving us]. You know?

Im sure [slave #1] is a great [slave] though. You might as well do one with the [racial slur], too.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Apr 14, 2017, 1:51:07 PM
I would be interested to know what the stance ggg has on all the political spam that goes on in global. I would rather see that sort of stuff go away rather than a stupid toucan.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info