YOU MORONS CRYING FOR AUCTION HOUSE DIDNT SEE D3

Ah yes, thank you for carefully explaining the complexities of an AH and which problems would arise as a result of its implementation rather than simply yelling "IT'S BAD"
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
I think current system is really good.

We only need ability to sell items while mapping, and to buy items for what they are listed.

I would introduce some kind of "personal store", so we would be able to visit it and trade with vendor there. That store would have randomized vendor position, maybe even layout, so bots would have hard time getting good deals asap.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
Hmm... something about needing 2 neurons to rub together... or something like that. No, GGG, in their infinite stupidity (or maybe just laziness) has failed to come up with a good asynchronous trade mechanic that isn't an in-game full blown auction house. The BOTTING of D3 is what doomed their AH to fail. Now that PoE has bots too... or worse economy wrecking bugs (I think GGG only banned a small % of those that got rich off the latest bug) then PoE is doomed too. GGG needs PoE 3.0.0 fast to force the botters to have to take time to re-code their bots. Botters... get a real life and stop this madness! All we legit players want is a way to pay B/O price and use our new gear in our latest build and get back to the core reason we are here... to bash a bazillion creatures to death and ride the PoE merry-go-round leveling up... and trying to extend our 49½ foot pole to reach the brass ring. Not to be forced to play "Seller Hunt" subgame crap.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Apr 9, 2017, 7:45:28 AM
D3 with AH but no RMAH and with decent drop rate would have been perfect. Instead they tried to cash in on shit drop rates and trade to play.

GGG should add a AH so we can trade more effectively. Trading via trade chat and third party sites is amateurish.
It did cause lots of problems with d3 economy
"
G0rr wrote:

We only need ability to sell items while mapping, and to buy items for what they are listed.

I would introduce some kind of "personal store", so we would be able to visit it and trade with vendor there. That store would have randomized vendor position, maybe even layout, so bots would have hard time getting good deals asap.

This would be great!!

What if they give you a "master" to sit in your hideout and you can give that fucker items to sell and set tthe price.

People look up items on poe trade and if they see something, they go to your hideout and buy it

BUT IMAGINE THE TROLLS WHO CREATE MAZED HIDEOUTS??

I think this could be cooll
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
eebertay wrote:
"
G0rr wrote:

This would be great!!

What if they give you a "master" to sit in your hideout and you can give that fucker items to sell and set tthe price.

People look up items on poe trade and if they see something, they go to your hideout and buy it

BUT IMAGINE THE TROLLS WHO CREATE MAZED HIDEOUTS??

I think this could be cooll

In other words, a AH. If POETrade was integrated into the game.
"
eebertay wrote:
I WAS THERE WHEN D3 LAUNCHED THEIR AUCTION HOUSE

I SEEN IT!!!

THE HORRORS!!!

BRO IS FOR REAL!

Yes trading in poe is aggravating at times but that is ok because once in a while you get those sweet bro deals and also can rip off noobs

An auction house will solve 1 problem while creating a zillion more

Dont do it

when a game relies on a 3rd party website to facilitate its trading ventures that screams WE ARE A FAILURE. auction house needed, if u want to charge fine, go ahead, ill pay for it. so will many others. no more of this 3rd party shit
"
sarahaustin wrote:
In other words, a AH. If POETrade was integrated into the game.

No, I wouldn't call that AH. Maybe because I think about AH term as it was in D3, where you can asap buy something listed without any effort. That would be perfect environment for bots.

What I suggest is just ability to go to sellers "trading place" or "personal store", where we can locate vendor and trade with him like we are currently doing player 2 player. Basically poe.trade can remain the same, ( and I am not getting into if it is managed by GGG - I think from the start that poe.trade should be GGG's oficial site, and not advocated as third party or community effort)

The reason why this "personal store" should be separate instance from our hideout should be obvious - we need our HO remains a quiet place where we can run our maps, and every kind of abusing this new system can be solved more easily this way.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
eebertay wrote:
I WAS THERE WHEN D3 LAUNCHED THEIR AUCTION HOUSE

I SEEN IT!!!

THE HORRORS!!!

BRO IS FOR REAL!

Yes trading in poe is aggravating at times but that is ok because once in a while you get those sweet bro deals and also can rip off noobs

An auction house will solve 1 problem while creating a zillion more

Dont do it

AH didnt destroyed D3, it was done by bots, RMT and poor game desighn.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info