YOU MORONS CRYING FOR AUCTION HOUSE DIDNT SEE D3

"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
eebertay wrote:
YOU MORONS CRYING FOR AUCTION HOUSE DIDNT SEE D3

I only see a moron that is not able to see the difference between an auction house and a real money auction house!

It wouldn't have mattered, Auction Houses always ALWAYS end up being a more efficient way of getting rich than, you know, actually playing the game. At least with PoE.trade you have to be sitting at your computer to trade with people because the computer won't do it for you

Poe.Trade is just a half-assed, ad-riddled auction house with the quality of life lowering stipulation fo having to actually met the person. You literally just go website just like you would go to the ah vendor. It would be so much better for everyone if this game had a mailbox and ah just like wow.It would 100% fix that newb trap of underpricing an item you are never going to sell. Would let you actually buy 10 or 20 of something to all vaal at once without spending HOURS of effort to do what shoudl be done in 30 seconds....This game can and should at some point have an ah(beta testing it in china). This needs to happen.

P.S. Diablo 3 failed because of the rmah and a super bland game on launch, the regular ah wasnt the problem.

Last edited by DuckYourHead321 on Apr 8, 2017, 4:42:23 PM
"
eebertay wrote:
I WAS THERE WHEN D3 LAUNCHED THEIR AUCTION HOUSE

I SEEN IT!!!

THE HORRORS!!!

BRO IS FOR REAL!

Yes trading in poe is aggravating at times but that is ok because once in a while you get those sweet bro deals and also can rip off noobs

An auction house will solve 1 problem while creating a zillion more

Dont do it

Hasn't GGG already stated they have no interest in an auction house ? Why you flipping out ?
"
e1337donkey wrote:
Don't understand why people keep thinking that D3 failed because of the AH system... it was always the game itself that sucked.

Because fanboys try to wish their personal reality into existence.
"
Ratedetar wrote:
Hasn't GGG already stated they have no interest in an auction house ? Why you flipping out ?

That's correct. There won't be auction house in PoE Chris stated it again few months ago as far i remember ( in a podcast maybe ).

D3 AH was bad. Mean all AH designs are bad and will be bad.

Humans logic in 2017. That's disapointing.
Hf :)
Honestly, trading wouldn't be so bad if you couldn't just sit and have a macro spam your sales bullshit every 5 seconds. The spam makes my eyes bleed and every time I witness it, it brings me that much closer to becoming a serial killer.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
AH are fantastic in games that make sense to have them. PoE isn't one of those games and GGG recognizes it. So stop worrying.
"
Heli0nix wrote:

That's correct. There won't be auction house in PoE Chris stated it again few months ago as far i remember ( in a podcast maybe ).

there wont be an insta-buyout auction house- an important correction.

"
eebertay wrote:
I WAS THERE WHEN D3 LAUNCHED THEIR AUCTION HOUSE

I SEEN IT!!!

THE HORRORS!!!

BRO IS FOR REAL!

Yes trading in poe is aggravating at times but that is ok because once in a while you get those sweet bro deals and also can rip off noobs

An auction house will solve 1 problem while creating a zillion more

Dont do it

You didn't see D2JSP and it what it did to the game.

I did.
"
PrivateRiem wrote:

You didn't see D2JSP and it what it did to the game.

The same thing it has done to PoE since closed beta.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
what did d2jsp do to the game?

third party sites will always exist to trade anything if there's enough demand.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info