YOU MORONS CRYING FOR AUCTION HOUSE DIDNT SEE D3

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Funny how ggg seems to ignore the valid points that have been presented before in other threads on the same subject.

Also, the illusion that your "discussion" will actually change anything, is a good veil to pull over your eyes while you spew your hatred of the subject dissimulated in petty insults towards other people cause you don't have the balls to call ggg out.

And to put it bluntly so that ye of little imagination get my shitpost:

As long as you keep asking for a fix for trading no matter what it is and still throw money at ggg they will be happy to take said money and let you "discuss like grownups" on the forums.

Call me a troll if it helps you cope with the lack of a decent trading system. At least I don't give money to ggg and then wonder why they bend me over. You on the other hand seem like you enjoy it.

This whole thread is filled with people calling GGG out. Its also filled with people discussing the root of the issue and possible solutions to the problem that exists. Only a child with no real world experience would think that a company is going to ignore market forces in order to preserve its position. I was going to suggest boycotting micro-transaction sales to clarify the severity of the problem, but unlike you I seem to understand that there would not be enough of a player base who would adhere to such a drastic move in order to get the changes so many people desire. So I have been doing the next best thing, which is trying to discuss the issue here and keep it fresh in the minds of those it affects. Since organization is not the best skill loosely associated online communities posses the only alternative is to draw and maintain enough attention that the issue can not be dismissed as merely a vocal minority trying to enact change. Amusingly enough as discussed before it is a vocal minority with a conflict of interest that is currently holding back progress in the game. However, any game like this needs an effective auction house, the concept of trade being difficult is archaic at best and completely out of place in the current market. Sales and player retention will themselves show this and eventually force GGG to adapt these changes. The only thing is how long its going to take for those things to force their hand in this. One player earlier mentioned that there is an AH being tested in the Chinese version of the game, it would be nice if someone could verify this as true of false, if anything for the sake of further discussion of the matter.
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Apr 25, 2017, 8:09:30 AM
"
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Funny how ggg seems to ignore the valid points that have been presented before in other threads on the same subject.

Also, the illusion that your "discussion" will actually change anything, is a good veil to pull over your eyes while you spew your hatred of the subject dissimulated in petty insults towards other people cause you don't have the balls to call ggg out.

And to put it bluntly so that ye of little imagination get my shitpost:

As long as you keep asking for a fix for trading no matter what it is and still throw money at ggg they will be happy to take said money and let you "discuss like grownups" on the forums.

Call me a troll if it helps you cope with the lack of a decent trading system. At least I don't give money to ggg and then wonder why they bend me over. You on the other hand seem like you enjoy it.

This whole thread is filled with people calling GGG out. Its also filled with people discussing the root of the issue and possible solutions to the problem that exists. Only a child with no real world experience would think that a company is going to ignore market forces in order to preserve its position. I was going to suggest boycotting micro-transaction sales to clarify the severity of the problem, but unlike you I seem to understand that there would not be enough of a player base who would adhere to such a drastic move in order to get the changes so many people desire. So I have been doing the next best thing, which is trying to discuss the issue here and keep it fresh in the minds of those it affects. Since organization is not the best skill loosely associated online communities posses the only alternative is to draw and maintain enough attention that the issue can not be dismissed as merely a vocal minority trying to enact change. Amusingly enough as discussed before it is a vocal minority with a conflict of interest that is currently holding back progress in the game. However, any game like this needs an effective auction house, the concept of trade being difficult is archaic at best and completely out of place in the current market. Sales and player retention will themselves show this and eventually force GGG to adapt these changes. The only thing is how long its going to take for those things to force their hand in this. One player earlier mentioned that there is an AH being tested in the Chinese version of the game, it would be nice if someone could verify this as true of false, if anything for the sake of further discussion of the matter.

well said
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I'd actually prefer a marketplace like ragnarok online and everquest had.
Tala Moana Warrior!
"
Abielail wrote:
I'd actually prefer a marketplace like ragnarok online and everquest had.

Had or Has? What they have now is soo much better. Also if it was had, i would hope you are not referring to before they had a search and find functions, OMG that would suck worse than trade channels, lol
I don't know how people can't realize the economy is already terrible. I just came back and started fresh in Legacy. I haven't played since Essence. I solo facerolled all content up to Merc Crystal Veins. My time is 11 hours. Yes that's slow compared to people who have been playing a lot. I hit 65. Two times I stopped and bought a couple armor pieces, Kaoms Primacy, and now a Hezmana. I think I spent 3 total chaos the entire time. I've got a decent 5l, a solid weapon, capped resists and I'm ready to go.

Good enough items like dual/tri res with life and 4L are 1c or less. There is NO economy except the top tier shit.

Stop saying an AH will destroy the economy when it is completely ruined for all but the top tier players within a month or two. I've been there myself in past leagues and an AH isn't going to make much difference on those top tier items in a league. It might get us to the current state a couple weeks sooner, but that's better for everyone as it's faster and easier to get into higher end content if that's what you want.

IDing rares is already a waste of time a couple months into the league unless your SSF. Picking them up outside chaos recipe is pretty much a waste. The highest tier stuff is usually crafted now anyway.

The only way to fix the economy is to have gear that deteriorates and cannot be repaired. Force it out of the game. Anything else just delays the inevitable a little. Who gives a shit if the economy is ruined in week 4 or week 8? That's what an AH would do. It would get us exactly where we are now a little faster.
Last edited by big_aug on Apr 30, 2017, 11:59:07 AM
"
eebertay wrote:
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
Y'all should stop whining about trade. ggg's stance is in the thread title.

Funny how mods didn't edit that. Speaks volumes about ggg's atitutude towards their clients.

You can't call someone a retard ,yet - if someone calls a whole bunch of people morons it's ok cause ggg approves.

Don't forget to support. Without you there'd be no illusion exiles.

Theres an insanely huge difference between calling someone a moron and a retard.

Moron is a pretty safe word and in fact, theres a Sprint commercial right now where an old man is referring to his son as a moron.

Retard is very non-pc

Retardation is a medical term relating to lvls of IQ.

It is not really any different than calling somebody a genius though of course referring to the opposite end of the IQ scale.

Neither is derogatory in their own right and both can be used in that manner, it is all open to interpretation.

GGG like so many power crashed individuals and groups, use this grey area for propaganda purposes, in this case the pushing of the whole pc agenda.
Last edited by plodd on Apr 30, 2017, 5:45:55 PM
"
Hyskoa wrote:
I'd actually prefer a marketplace like ragnarok online and everquest had. Could just go to a marketplace and have fun browsing different items everywhere.
The difference most people want is to have an offline/afk trading feature. So we don't have to wait days until someone pops online again.

With a market, it'd still be sufficiently difficult to find a good deal, but there'd be options at least.

This, one of the few good things Korean MMOs are good at.
Last edited by Athnamos on Apr 30, 2017, 7:08:07 PM
Certainly nice to see that GGG agrees that anyone wanting an auction house is a MORON.
Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang
"
big_aug wrote:
I don't know how people can't realize the economy is already terrible. I just came back and started fresh in Legacy. I haven't played since Essence. I solo facerolled all content up to Merc Crystal Veins. My time is 11 hours. Yes that's slow compared to people who have been playing a lot. I hit 65. Two times I stopped and bought a couple armor pieces, Kaoms Primacy, and now a Hezmana. I think I spent 3 total chaos the entire time. I've got a decent 5l, a solid weapon, capped resists and I'm ready to go.

Good enough items like dual/tri res with life and 4L are 1c or less. There is NO economy except the top tier shit.

Stop saying an AH will destroy the economy when it is completely ruined for all but the top tier players within a month or two. I've been there myself in past leagues and an AH isn't going to make much difference on those top tier items in a league. It might get us to the current state a couple weeks sooner, but that's better for everyone as it's faster and easier to get into higher end content if that's what you want.

IDing rares is already a waste of time a couple months into the league unless your SSF. Picking them up outside chaos recipe is pretty much a waste. The highest tier stuff is usually crafted now anyway.

The only way to fix the economy is to have gear that deteriorates and cannot be repaired. Force it out of the game. Anything else just delays the inevitable a little. Who gives a shit if the economy is ruined in week 4 or week 8? That's what an AH would do. It would get us exactly where we are now a little faster.

Oh hell no, that would not go over in this game, and if they ever did this i am certain their would be a max exodus. Nothing like destroying all high end gear to uselessness, LMAO.
"
eebertay wrote:

Bro, having a lot of stash tabs is a curse, it does not help.

In new leagues, i limit myself to 4-5 stash tabs and give an honest hard look to gear im hoarding, if it does not sell, i vendor
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info