[3.1] The Laserbeam! Crit Ball Lightning build - Clearspeed & Bosskills!

@Abrusio:

BL 20/20 shall be yours, missed you by 30min two times already. ^^

@Laskinaama:

I cant recomend Agnerod at all for BL, due to its low damage effectivnes.

Your second reply interests me. Could work for real, maybe with some inc skill duration nodes in the tree... Would love to get updates how it works, if you decide to try that! :)

Still got 3 lv20/20q Ball Lightning gems (corrupted) left for the next replys.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210
i want one! i'm about to try this build out. does it still do well in 3.0 against guardians?
So I'm trying this build out right now and I really don't like the feel of not having Warlords Mark as an aura. How would I set my gems up to accomplish this?
@harryboy300:

Guardians still easy. Only Chimera is harder, because of missing life regenaration due to Vaal Pact. In the fog phase 3-4 hits may kill you. Counter this with a life flask in Chimera fight.

Gem is reserved for you, add me ingame and grab it :)

@punch1inerock:

Not enough time to go through your options now properly, when you get your BL gem i can reserve 15 min to talk i guess. Im also planing to extend the guide regarding this relative popular skillset soon.

Still 1x 20/20 corrupted Ball Lightning to give away. :)
I'm up for one! :) Got my lightning gear ready and gonna do the switch this weekend. Great thread you got here, helped me a lot to understand how most of the things work. Keep up the good work!
@onlyjb:

Im only using agnerod cos i had 6L one left from a build i tried and now im just trying out stuff with it.

Doing this kinda build with cospris will is costly since it needs 5 off colour sockets so im not gonna try it. I have volkuurs+cospri on me now and i see mobs going green from poison. But since it lasts only under 1.5seconds its hard to see how much dmg it actually does. But it seems to work atleast.
At what level should you 'transition' to this build? I have a lvl45 templar, but is there a certain stage when it becomes a good idea to start using the skill gems in this guide?
I started playing the build around level 45, end of act 5 I think. Leveling can be a bit painful before everything falls into place, but around act 8 it started to go really smoothly.
Sorry if this is obvious, but I'm a noob and it's not obvious to me. I started my templar and I noticed that you've taken a few power charge nodes. How do i get power charges with this build?
@KingPuskis:

Gem reserved, add me ingame.

@Laskinaama:

Try to add an Increased Duration gem to check wether or not enemys turn green. You could be inbefore creating something big. :)

@Shaddolf:

It reaches a powerspike around level 70-80 when you grab Vaal Pact. You can transit earlier aswell. You may want to do that after Kitava tho, as the fight is rather hard unless you have waste amounts of lifeleech.

@idioteque:

The midgame can be hard, i know. It is rewarding if you keep going tho. :)

@top_hat_and_monocle:

I am using Orb of Storms together with Power Charge On Critical.
Last edited by onlyjb on Sep 7, 2017, 7:13:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info