[3.1] The Laserbeam! Crit Ball Lightning build - Clearspeed & Bosskills!

Greetings, exiles!

Reached lv75 now and looking forward to lv 85-90 till friday. The guide overhaul will follow friday or saturday. Thanks for all the support and have a lot of fun! :)

"
cyuansheng wrote:
Any recommendations for 4B1G1R / 4B2G

Lots of possiblities! Empower lv4 would be a nice 1R option ie. Life leech sup could prolly work aswell and improve survivability. Just try some and make sure you share your results :)

"
ekinyus wrote:
So im currently lvl 73 but having some dex problems to equip greens

Grab one of the +30dex passive nodes. It is not mandatory to max out your green gems before you reach the very endgame.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210
Ok guys I just RIP on level 73 on Kitava ACT 10 fight.

My life: 3 333 HP
ES: 2 484
= 5 817 total.

Still I got instant hit by creeps when beating heart. As i wrote, this build is totally lack of physical defense. Just one mistake when u dont dodge physical attack with whirling blades and u are done. You are fine versus elemental and CHAOS dmg with this ammount of HP and ES, but physical is problem. You are closely to 0% dmg reduction.

I had very good items, I was well prepared for that fight, I trained with my Sunder Berserker on Standard, still with this build 67 lvl sunder berserker with much worse items and about 4k life I was doing Kitava without single death.

But maybe I was doing something wrong.
What Pantheon skills are u guys using?
Why no MoM? Also , is it worth going ES after all the erfs as templar, who have a good access to life and armor nodes?
Update August 18th

Full buildguide overhaul! Welcome to life meta.

@fleokan:

Feel free to pick MoM, it is just a thing of personal preferation - not a bad node at all :)
The build IS life based, we use ES bases anyways to fit all our blue gems in more easy. ES mods on the gear are luxus, watch out for as much life as possible first.

@AnubixcZ:

The Kitava fight is pretty hard with my spec, it is a build that delete things in your endgame. A4 & A10 was a pain to play tho.

Physical damage IS dangerous, but 0% mitigation is to hard. We build 3x endurance with WM for a total of 12% + 20% from fortify. Thats 32% atleast. Anyways - care for phys damage :P
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210
Does it make sense to trade elementalist node for couple of area damage nodes and 5% life ones? This with helping alira should really help with gearing
Hello dude,

I`m playing ur laser build right now. For the gem links and sockets i always looked at ur current gear because i only have 60 hours playtime and dont know which gem combinations on which items u know. I would really appreciate it if u bring ur current gear back to the build <3
Last edited by JerryMJScott on Aug 18, 2017, 12:12:07 PM
did you tried staves with this build? like pledge of hand or angerod west ? it's possible to use leap slam instead of whirling blades with a little practice
Check The Rippling Thoughts, seems to be best weapon for this build , at least one - adds a ton of damage , frees up arcane surge slot and enable whirling blades
Last edited by fleokan on Aug 18, 2017, 3:52:30 PM
"
onlyjb wrote:
@fleokan:

Feel free to pick MoM, it is just a thing of personal preferation - not a bad node at all :)

If you use MoM be sure to have an instant mana flask ready, or even Lavianga's Spirit.
It happens many times that you dash into a pack of monsters and take too much damage too fast..or even that you dont notice some dot and you can't outregen it with your clarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info