[3.1] The Laserbeam! Crit Ball Lightning build - Clearspeed & Bosskills!

is the vinktar flask your main the way you keep up your mana??
I have a question ?
My DPS Now is 4700 Idk why ?
but in 4 power 3 frenzy my dps is 10000
My Hp is 4700
Question how many base dps ?
i can boost dps ?
you can see my character for help :)
thank you guy
Last edited by deadmanio on Aug 12, 2017, 12:36:22 PM
This build really interests me. However, the lack of a true update for 3.0 makes it really confusing for a new player to follow. There are obvious points taken and respecs throughout the leveling process that are not detailed. Starting to wonder at 42 if it's even worth continuing or if I should just roll up another character.
Hello, since there seem to be no rings with faster recharge of ES, should we go for gems with faster recharge??
Disregard the previous post. It is crafted...noob :P
Can this build do any and all content in 3.0?!?
now we use the standard ES gear like vaal regalia, but only with life rolls on it, right?
So is this build viable for 3.0? I seem to be missing something. Maybe I didn't understand how it works? At the videos (i know its at a previous patch) the guy spams BL and never be left with no mana. Also the dps (probably again previous patch) is 1/10 of what the build shows. How do one comes up with 7k life? LOL
Last edited by icy20 on Aug 13, 2017, 5:45:41 PM
I am trying to run this build.

I am level 53 now. I have about 1,8k HP and 700 ES. But i am having some troubles with my defense.

For this build in guide is defense based on:
Cast when stunned + shock nova + tempest shield.

This literally doesnt help u much in defense. It provides you good shock and lighting dmg as bonus, but not defense. I am running HC and it's not much safe build.
Sorry for all fellow nerds that have trouble with the build right now. I have VERY sparse time currently and cant answer every question, the full overhaul of the build will follow within this week tho.

To clarify a bit atleast:

This build has a pretty weak midgame. This is normal - keep going. It reaches real power around lv 70-80 where you get Vaal Pact. Your defense basically is the waste amount of lifeleech, obtained through Warlord's Mark and a Vinktar flask (Vinktar is necessary with low damage, minmaxed gear will let you leech enough with only Warlords).

Warlords Mark is also the reason why i never run out of mana. No leech maps can be countered with any mana flask (i prefer Laviangas Spirit).

With VP and enough damage, the CwS setup will destroy anything in closerange and push you to full life instantly. Ranged attacks can be dodged easy with Whirling Blades.

1000x sorry for the slow progression here - expect the full overhaul with more details than ever before soon :)
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1880210
Last edited by onlyjb on Aug 14, 2017, 9:50:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info