power of dual wield

Rlowe

Hahaha wow nice original content.

Here I found the perfect build thread, just for you - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1799748
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Apr 6, 2017, 1:18:33 PM
only insults and claims man..... pff
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
GC has a damage reduction for pvp

In theory yeah but in reality it actually deals way more than a "normal" ethical mulla-skill because of its the interaction with T-value. If mulla made a tournament GC probably wouldn't be allowed.
"
lapiz wrote:
"
GC has a damage reduction for pvp

In theory yeah but in reality it actually deals way more than a "normal" ethical mulla-skill because of its the interaction with T-value. If mulla made a tournament GC probably wouldn't be allowed.

True, true. But if was up there Mulla, we'd all be using basic attacks lol
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Head_Less wrote:
Btw 3.0 supposed to have a god gift with 1 shot avoidance or something.

Pretty sure everyone will take it lol
Just some speculation but Skills hitting multiple time like KB gonna benefit from that while LA/signal shot will probably get weaker because of it.

It's actually way more complicated because the pantheon bonus are ONLY defensive ones.

Wich mean there are bonus against heavy hits, small hits, dots, phys dmg, elemental ,chaos, ect... And you CAN'T have all of them at the same time (you have to go to town to change them).

SO the strongest build will probably be something who can adapt to those bonus and swap to something else really fast to keep a good dps (from Lacerate to EQ/Ice Crash or from Full Elemental to Full phys for example).

I'm really looking to this but I already know that It's gonna make troll tanks even more unkillable (but at the same time even more weaker).

Last edited by IceDeal on Apr 6, 2017, 3:08:17 PM
Edited: Removed By the Poe_Leece
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 6, 2017, 5:29:59 PM
Edited : For the greater good of PVP
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 6, 2017, 6:17:46 PM
the more we post dps screenshots in this thread, the more we imply that we have 17cm minus dick size. that's kinda sad.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
U know i can delete all of them if u ask me. But mainly i think its really bad cuz they already nerfed wand enough last patch, would be sad if they nerf them again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info