power of dual wield

come on man just joking, i dont think they'll fuck with wands anymore
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
hmmm i hope so but i think wee can both agree that they are really strong atm when u invest into it correctly. Tho they are pretty meh on a budget compare to other build.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
KB is good in HC for map clearing, it's safer to play against reflect yet it hits harder than every map clearing skills.

in SC, true that without gg investment wands are just shit.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Apr 6, 2017, 6:11:46 PM
went ahead n deleted my screenshot, its pointless other then showing more how stupid pathfinder is.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Dick pics or GTFO
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Good enough for u?
Yea KB is really fun for clearing crowds, even Obliteration is good for that. I just don't get the range for single target. I shot Chris an email asking if they'd give it direct targeting like Tornado Shot and he said that, while there didn't seem to be plans for that, he'd mention the idea.

Been wondering if that was a good idea or not lmao
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Yes KB is really really really ....... good for clearspeed but having to swap chest for boss just to use barrage make alot of ppl avoiding it just because of that. In the other case ppl use a 4L KB n a 6L barrage but most ppl with that setup end up not having enough dmg ( due to there budget) on KB to 1 shot every mobs (magic/rare) in t16 map.
Last edited by philophil on Apr 6, 2017, 6:52:42 PM

Think we'll finish these in 3.0 if everything's still cool with kb/wander. Pumped! Gonna be a good one
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Rather nice for a CI wander but LL would want something like

Since no free socket for a 4L KB :(

Guess its time for me to hype a CI wander XD
Last edited by philophil on Apr 6, 2017, 8:14:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info