power of dual wield

thats rude guys, who doesnt love ol' good grieviel friend and espada?

my only problem about grieviel is that he couldnt realize that since 3 years, whatever skills he uses doesnt do any damage but his tempest shield deals 5k damage per hit.

he thinks the skill gem he "uses" kills his opponents.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Grieviel, ya that guys something.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
They removed my comment but I still stand by it.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
lapiz wrote:
I suggest people try out cwdt+detonatemines combined with smoke mine. It is one of those things that is a bit too strong.

You basically cant die to anything in sarn unless you have 5k hp or steer your char like mulla. Not even LA or KB can kill you if you have a mine planted

You mean manually move? Name lock? Actually approach from different angles, only to get 1 shot by winter? Mmm yes that's my game, you got me. Up until you put me on ignore...for not even doing anything, while I spectated you vs hellokitty. I saw some masterful movement out of you. Bee line straight into him, attempt to face tank, die..repeat "you have been ignored". Muhahahaha

But yes DW is plenty viable especially when your goal is to pump as much damage as you can from range. I've had several 2h and DW melee builds and always felt DW was superior

See what happened here, once again? I gave you a legitimate tip to improve those crazy gaming skills you have but you chose to completely ignore it and instead get completely triggered by a stupid poke.

Also me ignoring you had nothing to do with the duel at hand. I had simply forgotten to readd you to my ignore list after clearing it and you spectating reminded me of it. I had been getting pummeled by kitty for many matches in a row because I was trying all kinds of things as I wanted to see if it was possible to make a melee that could outlast a bis geared barragedude that uses a potion macro. Although an interesting challenge it turned out not to be consistent at all.

The main thing is though that now you will probably never even touch smoke mine cwdt again. It is kind of the same thing when you obediently stopped saying pussy when I indirectly told you to.

This is probably where you get so mad again that you can only utter out a silly insult about facefucking or some equally ridiculous endeavour.
What the fuck? Man you're a dipshit. I ddon't ever use cwdt mobility skills first off and ya, you're a pussy too. Now go eat shit you delusional mofo.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Pvp is trash in this game zero balance yet people talk like it's something they good at when the population 1% let make more thread telling ggg to get improve pvp instead kthx
lol lapiz why can't you just recommend Smoke Mine by itself? You can hit the button manually you know. With like, your fingers and stuff.

I am curious to see how the population at large would function without movement spells tied to CWDT.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
lol lapiz why can't you just recommend Smoke Mine by itself? You can hit the button manually you know. With like, your fingers and stuff.

I am curious to see how the population at large would function without movement spells tied to CWDT.

Well the thing is it is almost useless if you do it manually.. With cwdt it literally makes you invulnerable to everything but pure 1shots. Everything gets countered by it from LA to EA. I'm not saying it should work this way but it just does
Last edited by lapiz on Apr 4, 2017, 3:45:23 PM
power of Kappa
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Apr 6, 2017, 6:18:10 PM
ahah until you open those auras, probably your opponent can smoke a cigar after killing you and finish it :b
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info