MullaXul's EA godmode pwnzilla deluxe guide!

BACK STORY:
I'm an avid moba player. So I come from a PvP rich background, since moba are the fucken best! I've been pvping in poe about 7minutes now and am already rank 1 on multiple ladders.

OVERVIEW:
+ The (__)D)Lord, god of EA/CWDT/ZERPHI
+ iNsANe! AOE.
+ Superior clear speed.
+ PvP dominance (secondary dmg + AoE shotgun + zerphi sustain).
+ PvE dominance (shaper/uber-lab/uber-atziri/twilight strand capable).
+ Economical build (get started with ~3ex) with huge growth potential.
+ Nerf-proof because GGG doesn't care
+ Insane burst damage, kill most people with the initial fuse. (PWNT)
+ Vomiting spell at melee range (CUZ FUK YO MELEE)
- always managing ur mana because of zerphi's

MECHANICS (the rocket science):
Since we are pathfinder, we have nearly 100% uptime on all flasks. (Balanced and never to be nerfed.)
+ 75%/50% block with only rumi/rearguard.
+ 30 arrows/fuses total with dying sun.
+ 400% increased AOE from dying sun.
+ Ample life gain on attack from zerphi's.
+ EA secondary damage type. (Note: not relied on)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage#Secondary_Damage
+ Scale burn damage to the HEAVENZ with quadruple double triple-dipping on jewels/tree/gear/gems.
+ Adaptable: No swaps required, just hold attack. Match ups are irrelevant, arenas are irrelevant.
+ Using elemental equilibirum and the right CWDT setup to max EA (I don't rely on this)
+ To sustain mana correctly we need some dmg taken gained as mana because we gain mana from the dmg caused by Scold (ideal amount is around 15%, if u pass that u will have a hard time in pvp cuz u will gain to much mana n cancel zerphi's effect.
-You DO NOT want to over do this....because without these mechanics you'd have to actually PvP. I repeat, do not exceed the threshold or you will be PvPing and we don't want to PvP, we want to just PWWWWWWWWWWWWWN FUCKAZ WIT DA SKILLZ.

DEFENSE:
+ 75%/50% block, with a bow....ya with a bow!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cuz fuck ya bro!
+ zerphi's life gain (mana cost is about 144 so we gain 1152 life for every attack).
+ CWDT+frost bomb+decrepify+amplify damage to turn everyone into CI (in a bad way, i.e. rekt their life regeneration).
+ CWDT+vortex+hurricane+ice nova+holy freeze to chill all none pathfinder build (90% are pathfinder) and also help EE mechanic.
+ CWDT+molten shell+fireball+magmaorb+etherealknife+bladefall+cyclone+lightning arrow+fist of heavens+frozen orb+armageddon to vomit on any melee build with constant aoe overlapped pwnfuckingage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! da skillz spilling out all over the place daaaaaaaaaawg.

OFFENSE:
+ EA too gud
+ The scaled increased area of effect (AoE) will enhance the overlap and coverage, enabling you to control the pvp battleground. Dom....in...ance!
-For pvp, EA explosion is very good due to the fact that its can't be block or dodge. It's 100% legit and should never be nerfed.

GEMS:
+ EA setup :GMP/INC AOE/EMPOWER/FIRE PEN/LESS DURATION
note: Always use GMP+AoE so you never have to aim. I repeat you DO NOT want to ever have to aim in this game. Just hold down attack and let everything trigger off of you for free, if there happens to be walls around you that's an added bonus of pwnage bc you just fucken exploded the screen woooooooooooooot!
+ CWDT/molten shell link with: fire pen/ele focus/control destruction
+ CWDT/vortex/inc aoe/frost bomb
+ CWDT/ice nova/ele weak
+ blink arrow alone...oh fuck who am I kidding, just use more CWDT. CWDT Flame dash for auto movement!

GOAL: To NEVER EVER win by using anything you did yourself.

+ Helm enchant: EA 12% AOE
+ Glove: Winter enchant for max pwnage and 1 hit kills on reflect
+ Boots enchant: 10% ele pen if u haven't kill recently for deluxe pwnage

GEAR:

JEWELS:
+socket every slot with (__)D) jewels for max aoe

My "skill" tree:

Optimized Grand Spectrum version: https://goo.gl/o1AQOM

"Legit" version: https://goo.gl/9emZHJ

IN CASE OF IMITATORS:

Until this point you haven't had to do anything to win. That's all about to change so brace yourself for the ultimate battle.

-With a fierce sweeping motion, remove everything that could possibly hinder your flask hand. This includes Mountain Dews,Doritos...everything, trust me on this one.

-Next with an assortment of bendy straws directly inject any full cans of Mountain Dew game fuel directly into your bloodstream like you're Bane from Batman.

-Equip any certified (look for the certification, you can't afford knock offs here) flasking glove i.e wrist protector.

-Turn on appropriate music for such an epic battle. I like Lamb Chops, song that never ends.

-Lock the door and assure anyone who asks that you're neither gay nor masterbaiting (suckers)

-Assume you've logged in already and began the match. Immediately let flame dash or similar auto movement skill teleport you to your opponent. They will of done the same, leaving you both face to face, flask to flask, bed pan to bed pan and exchanging one of the most retarded gazes you could ever imagine RAAAAAAAAAAAAWR! Quickly ready your flask fingers and with your 1 mouse button continually held (never let go, just hold it) hit (like a master pianist) 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 infinitely until you either win...or you lose. If you've lost, he/she was clearly the better player or you slipped up somewhere. This is a meticulous process and will take some getting used to, most mortals barely get past the first few steps so if you've even gotten this far don't lose faith.

GOD OF PVP
IGN: MullaXul
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Dec 26, 2016, 3:10:25 PM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2016, 3:10:14 PM
first.

P.S i laughed hard.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 19, 2016, 7:42:04 PM
Mulla, May Finally Have, Lost it.

Obligatory^
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
^

But is it full fire max aoe ?
"
IceDeal wrote:
^

you dont need it,

"
just resume holding the mouse button down while standing in place...thus EXPLODING THE FUCKEN WORLD YO!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOT, cwdt/ea/zerphi's wooooooooooooot fuck ya.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
IceDeal wrote:
^

The fullest of fire with the most max of AoE

#Zerphis/EA/ScoldsmadePvPgreatagain

#100%whatPvPneeded

#0%detrimentaltoPvP
mulla, your ninjas are a bit fat, what are they eating?
Newbs, they eat newbs.

PvP game face "activated"

/Ladder

MullaXul: 900 kills 0 deaths
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx
xxx

All while napping, whats up?
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 19, 2016, 8:05:14 PM
Mulla, you're doing the Lord's work in here. I would ask some questions about the build, but you explained everything perfectly! You're attention to detail is amazing, and this is probably the best guide out there.

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
You know, this appeals to me greatly, I've always been a fan of peoples watching, and one of my life goals is to go to an american Walmart.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info