MullaXul's EA godmode pwnzilla deluxe guide!

Well i have nothing else to say u did exactly has i said u would do (BS insult), then trying to justify ur action. All u did is proving my point.

Ihope u guys enjoyed that small drama.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and free from this, thanks!
When u post something that GGG doesn't like n all they say is this is against the code of conduct n they send u this:

the Code of Conduct:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1804711/page/1/#p14032354 when posting on the forums.

at least make ur link work XD
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
poor Nichelle, he/she(?) doesn't know whole thread is a hidden insult fest filled with inner jokes in pvp community.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
poor Nichelle, he/she(?) doesn't know whole thread is a hidden insult fest filled with inner jokes in pvp community.

U mean 90% of all pvp forum ?
Mulla got the GGG stamp of approval on his troll thread. Great job man!

(lol)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
not sure why baby ninja name been censored as it is clear Phil is a young blood still in pvp but quite resourceful and skilled already and it was not made to insult him haha. I guess being young is an insult haha
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Dec 26, 2016, 11:58:39 AM
wut GGG really censored ur comment head_less?
Last edited by philophil on Dec 26, 2016, 12:09:33 PM
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and free from this, thanks!

That's nice, cupcake. But listen, can we get some feedback from developers for once instead of slaps on the wrists over comments?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Has anyone else noticed how he is usually simply unable to muster together a whole paragraph without at least once typing the word "pussy"? And then if he somehow manages to do it, for some reason the paragraph seems to lack purpose and punch.

[Removed by Support]

I would like to see him interact with people in the real world with such a deficit. I would imagine it can't be easy for him to make people take him seriously.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Dec 26, 2016, 2:59:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info