MullaXul's EA godmode pwnzilla deluxe guide!

I see someone's been reading my how to make a guide 101. We already know what the Mathil effect can do but are any of us ready for the Mulla effect?

P.S I can't believe he gave away the secrets of never aiming OP has a huge dick confirmed
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Thanks man

/f add DethKlok u iz my new frend.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Mulla we need a demonstration. Please bring your EA/GS/zerphi/cwdt to sarn arena.

Also we need a section on how to beat the other EA/GS/zerphi/cwdt/scolds using EA/GS/zerphi/cwdt/scolds.

Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Vhlad wrote:
Mulla we need a demonstration. Please bring your EA/GS/zerphi/cwdt to sarn arena.

Also we need a section on how to beat the other EA/GS/zerphi/cwdt/scolds using EA/GS/zerphi/cwdt/scolds.

hold attack, hope for the best
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Vhlad wrote:

I think the answer is to invest 1000 exalted orbs.

Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
^
mulla ur just mad that some1 made a better build then u and they beat u with it lmfa0 ur tears r like crying liek a baby bc EA better then ur biuld haha if this buid is so bad then y every1 use it????//
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith

-> just a different way to ^ <-
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 19, 2016, 11:07:55 PM
Post has been updated with the required items and match up specifics.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 20, 2016, 2:16:29 AM
build don t have dual brood twine tho, it s for noob.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info