MullaXul's EA godmode pwnzilla deluxe guide!

What a reveal! Nothing like a well-rounded build guide made by an Explosive Arrow subject matter expert - never met another melee guy who uses it more deftly.

Good show sir, good show.
"
Actalo wrote:
What a reveal! Nothing like a well-rounded build guide made by an Explosive Arrow subject matter expert - never met another melee guy who uses it more deftly.

Am I going to have to break a bitch?
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Yes.
Actalo says Mortal Kombat is objectively bad too, you should beat him up. ;)
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Actalo wrote:

lel
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
GZ u really took the time to make a all jewels on the tree version

WOW all that time invested into that build guide u must be a experienced pvper PLS TEACH ME MASTERS I WANNABE GOOD TOO

(i want to play melee n hate my self for doing it n becoming a forum pvper with at least 900K paragraph dps)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:

WOW all that time invested into that build guide u must be a experienced pvper PLS TEACH ME MASTERS I WANNABE GOOD TOO

(i want to play melee n hate my self for doing it n becoming a forum pvper with at least 900K paragraph dps)

That's what you see here?

Haha...fucking priceless.

I give absolutely no shits about being melee. I could make a queer build at any given time but I don't because...again I don't give a shit/am not a faggot pussy. I do like to insult retards though and I do absolutely find the PvP in this game hilarious making this the perfect place for it. If there was any doubt that was the case, just looking at your build guide/replies re-assured me.

That tree is literally me just going in a circle...but you see it as effort, hmm.....................

Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 26, 2016, 7:46:16 AM
One played melee for too long
One never played melee

Mullaxullllll

VS

[Removed by Support]

who will win?

YOu decide!

EPIC PVP RAPE BATTLE OF HISTORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Dec 26, 2016, 9:09:04 AM
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
philophil wrote:

That's what you see here?

Haha...fucking priceless.

I give absolutely no shits about being melee. I could make a queer build at any given time but I don't because...again I don't give a shit/am not a faggot pussy. I do like to insult retards though and I do absolutely find the PvP in this game hilarious making this the perfect place for it. If there was any doubt that was the case, just looking at your build guide/replies re-assured me.

That tree is literally me just going in a circle...but you see it as effort, hmm.....................

Well... what i can say my build guide... too bad im not playing that anymore tho its sad to see that ur so mad about it that u have to do that we all know how forum pvp give u so much self-estime so enjoy spending ur time here.

And i know that u will reply to that comment cuz u can't let this one go ur still gonna try to insult me in whatever BS way u can. Its just sad how pvp n some of the pvp (experienced player) has turned.

To help u for ur forum pvp build i can still give u my +3 to socketed paragraph bow that ive crafted recently it will help u alot.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Dec 26, 2016, 9:12:24 AM
You type like you have a (__)D) in your hand and another in your mouth.

Experienced PvP'rs have quit or become intolerant of how suck-ish PvP is because of stuff you promote. That's why I made this thread, It looks stupid on the surface it is actually 100% accurate. For that to be true PvP around here would have to be so bad it's funny, no?
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 26, 2016, 9:43:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info