Developer Q&A - Answers Part 3

How do I buy unique making for 2.5k? Do I buy supporter packs until they add up or its a separate purchase?
"
With the recent SSF support, is there ever going to be a mode with boosted drop-rates for people who don't want to trade? The only reason I don't play SSF is because I hate the scarcity of 5/6 links, uniques, and currency more than I hate having to trade for every single gear piece past level 60.

It is no problem to actually do all endgame content in SSF. Getting a 5L is really easy, you can get nearly every single unique (even stuff like Shav's is farmable thanks to div cards) and you can trade for the currency you need at the vendor.
"
How do I buy unique making for 2.5k? Do I buy supporter packs until they add up or its a separate purchase?

I think it´s separate purchase through emailing them now.

"
Jusupov wrote:
How much of a performance hit comes from the fact that 99% of item drops are just fluff that nobody will ever pick up?

Especially in high tier maps with good mods the whole map can be full of items that have zero value and are there just for fluff.

Has there been talk of reducing the amount of item drops but increasing the quality of said drops?

Pretty much this!
"
Are there any completely undiscovered/unknown recipes or vendor secrets? What about vendor recipes that only a select few have ever used and are not public knowledge?

Nowadays, the amount of secret information there is limited. In the past, it was fascinating to see what would happen as people found vendor recipes and kept the knowledge to a select few people. We will likely add more vendor recipes in the future so that people have a lot more to hunt for!

Cleverly not answering first part of the question.
"
maxlmantis wrote:
barely sensefull questions zzzz where is the auction house? this stupid trade system is stone age! its terrible!

It has been answered.:AH?:Never

source:previous Q&A.aka:try reading
Bye bye desync!
"
MBata wrote:
"
Are there any completely undiscovered/unknown recipes or vendor secrets? What about vendor recipes that only a select few have ever used and are not public knowledge?

Nowadays, the amount of secret information there is limited. In the past, it was fascinating to see what would happen as people found vendor recipes and kept the knowledge to a select few people. We will likely add more vendor recipes in the future so that people have a lot more to hunt for!

Cleverly not answering first part of the question.

My guess is either PoE is completely flooded with Bots or there is a secret cheap Fusing recipe.
How can you explain that people sell Fusings with a 6-20k Stock after one-two weeks into the league? Dont tell me "flipping" thats plain impossible.
"
Chris wrote:
This is unlikely. The game is designed around its current drop rates and SSF mode is meant to be more challenging due to the inability to trade. Even in SSF, people are reaching top-tier content quite quickly.

So glad to read this. Thanks!
"
maxlmantis wrote:
barely sensefull questions zzzz where is the auction house? this stupid trade system is stone age! its terrible!

Did you ever read Chris answer about this topic ? There won't be any AH in PoE.
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Apr 3, 2017, 8:25:00 AM
"
defektiv wrote:
the regal recipe requires i75+ gear that you have to get out of maps.

Level 8 Masters missions are a source of Regal recipe items. They don't require a single map be run.
Im wondering if there is going to be an update regarding guild stash stabs since I am unable to ctrl+left-click to add and remove items from the guild stash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info