nice Q&A
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
"
Harest wrote:
Nice.
"
Chris wrote:
What's with the "Ethical" SSF thing? I think I missed the start of that meme and now I'm really confused. Is this a serious thing or a joke? Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks.
About "(Un)Ethical", it's a "serious joke" ? It could be translated by too powerful or not. Typically, getting Skyforth in SSF, it'd be highly unethical to play with it :p.

Edit : Not sure, but i think the origin is a RaizQT run from scratch to reach lvl 70 where quite early some wisdom scrolls from the stash were used. Twitch clip / Imgur images.
Or it's just from the Havoc video linked below by @Snorkle_uk (seems to be anterior).

Well I don't understand the joke either, nor understand the hate that people have for SSF. It's not as if it affects anyone else's gameplay. Really wish SSF didn't have to deal with the masters' once a day currency purchases though. Hint Hint GGG

lol, I see skyforths in the comment thinking "probably bought it", hovers over it, see's "SSF legacy"
*mind blown*

*didn't read the comment*
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Any chance yo have exclusive totem poles decorations? It Will be extra motivation to reach 40/40
No please never change the drop-rates or anything on SSF mode only. It is supposed to be a self challenge.

a Better question would be, what do you plan to do about the large amount of serious issues surrounding the labyrinth ?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
See now this is a community I like. The Devs that talk to their players and consider their idea's to make this amazing and crazily deep game even better!
Cannot wait for 3.0.0 beta to come out, Heard it was around April 14'th or May right?
Any info on that lately? Would love to hop in a test all the new features and unravel any bugs that might be lurking.

Also any chance that you guy's might add the option to connect multiple accounts into 1 account?
I heard that you have the option to opt out of using Steam UI to log in and use an email, and to stop using the steam Client and use PoE's own client. Info on that?
I have 3 accounts that I stopped playing on and lost info, 1 of which is my brother's account which I played POE on when I lose my other account that had multiple microtransactions on it, was kind of sad when I couldn't get the info back.
"
WoT_Seanchan wrote:
"
Harest wrote:
Nice.
"
Chris wrote:
What's with the "Ethical" SSF thing? I think I missed the start of that meme and now I'm really confused. Is this a serious thing or a joke? Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks.
About "(Un)Ethical", it's a "serious joke" ? It could be translated by too powerful or not. Typically, getting Skyforth in SSF, it'd be highly unethical to play with it :p.

Edit : Not sure, but i think the origin is a RaizQT run from scratch to reach lvl 70 where quite early some wisdom scrolls from the stash were used. Twitch clip / Imgur images.
Or it's just from the Havoc video linked below by @Snorkle_uk (seems to be anterior).

Well I don't understand the joke either, nor understand the hate that people have for SSF. It's not as if it affects anyone else's gameplay. Really wish SSF didn't have to deal with the masters' once a day currency purchases though. Hint Hint GGG

Answer, it originated from this copypasta :

"
I only play true ethical SSF hardcore. I delete every meta unique I find because it is unethical to keep it. When my character dies, I delete every item in every stash tab because it's not true ethical SSF hardcore otherwise. I Vorici break every six-link I land because it is unrealistic to ever six-link an item in true ethical SSF hardcore. I skip the Labyrinth because Ascendency Classes are unethical powerhouses. Every time a Vaal Orb drops, I immediately use it on a randomly equipped piece of gear to increase the challenge. I've had global chat and trade chat disabled since I got my beta invite back in 0.9.2d, the Merveil fireball optimisation and curse duration patch, because player interaction gave too much advantage. I've sent at least 84 emails to GGG support over the years asking for unlimited ignore player space so I can make sure that no one talks to me when I'm in town. I read and listen to every lorestone, notes, books to fully immerse myself in the true ethical SSF hardcore experience. Every time I go into this general and read the word "meta", "trading", "blade flurry", "clear speed", "Headhunter", so on and so on, I make sure to thrust my giant vibrating dildo one to three times to punish myself accordingly for tainting my TESSFHC experience. I've stolen at least a dozen credit cards from my parents to pay for the 3,250 normal stash tabs that I have to show my support for GGG and the true hardcore game that they have developed. It deeply saddens me that PT left, he was the only one that spoke only truth. Why do you self-proclaimed SSF hardcores even try to pretend that you're truly SSF hardcore? You make me fucking sick.
Spreading salt since 2006
press M and let the beta start already !!!
Unique items cost $2.5k now rather than $1k, btw.
My favorite:)
Quote: Historic leagues may be added/removed from the core game, Zana mods, Flashback events, Legacy events, etc.

Is this a joke? If you remove the old Zana mods -->

We have now really BAD Zana mods and nobody is ever using them beside sometimes additional Exiles.
So you just slap in our faces, that we will have to bear in future with 250+ Chaos for one Exalted orb rates! Nice slap in the nonflippers/non botters Face GGG...

Is that your so called "MINOR TRADING ENHANCEMENT"?

REALLY A DICK MOVE!
Last edited by xX999Xx on Apr 3, 2017, 4:19:45 AM
GGG isn't joking around this year! No April fools!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info