Developer Q&A - Answers Part 3

Thank You.
Im in Love With GGG :D , great answers !!
"
Are there any completely undiscovered/unknown recipes or vendor secrets? What about vendor recipes that only a select few have ever used and are not public knowledge?

Nowadays, the amount of secret information there is limited. In the past, it was fascinating to see what would happen as people found vendor recipes and kept the knowledge to a select few people. We will likely add more vendor recipes in the future so that people have a lot more to hunt for!
uh, was that a yes or a no?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Are there any completely undiscovered/unknown recipes or vendor secrets? What about vendor recipes that only a select few have ever used and are not public knowledge?

Nowadays, the amount of secret information there is limited. In the past, it was fascinating to see what would happen as people found vendor recipes and kept the knowledge to a select few people. We will likely add more vendor recipes in the future so that people have a lot more to hunt for!
uh, was that a yes or a no?

All I read from this is discovered,but limited to certain people.I scream to people I had found in the past fusing recipe,but for the life of me couldn't remembered what I was selling.

And I already made a settlement with myself that whatever I may do,I would be tagged as troll on this matter until I refound it.If ever...For what its worth,I know myself and some here would know me when I speak serious or not.Till someone reveals it or founds it again,I'll be there,just stated what I remember selling at that time.
Bye bye desync!
Thanks for the reply, Chris. At least you proved that you are not only replying to fluff questions about preferred sort of coffee.
Life?
Git R Dun!
Based on my experience, the ethical meme has come to mean whether or not you play meta/OP stuff. So playing CI blade flurry with HoWA would be very unethical. Playing blade flurry with HOWA life based would be slightly more ethical, but still pretty unethical. Playing blade flurry with a yellow weapon and life based would be the ethical version.
This page ( https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/22319 ) says that answers are given to questions from 19 to 25 pages, and there is a link to the page from the Russian version of the forum ( https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/21782 ) on which 17 pages of which answers are given to 8 questions.

Last edited by Arhiti on Apr 3, 2017, 12:11:23 AM
"
With the recent SSF support, is there ever going to be a mode with boosted drop-rates for people who don't want to trade? The only reason I don't play SSF is because I hate the scarcity of 5/6 links, uniques, and currency more than I hate having to trade for every single gear piece past level 60.

This is unlikely. The game is designed around its current drop rates and SSF mode is meant to be more challenging due to the inability to trade. Even in SSF, people are reaching top-tier content quite quickly.

Progression this league feels really good, but it has a lot to do with what the league stones bring to the table. Being able to farm essences, strongboxes, breaches and all the extra bonus's on the stones themselves really starts to overcome the overwhelmingly brutal core rng in poe. You can still see a difference in the speed bonus that trading provides to progression by looking at the the ladders between ssf and normal, especially during the first week. But league stones are what have personally made the difference for me doing it 100% ssf.

This is the first league I didn't feel like I ran into a wall. Due to league stones again, with an assist from prophecies, a lot more currencies have started becoming more regularly available to me in ssf. Exalts and the higher ones are still a little out of reach but its been nice seeing more currency opportunities on league stones, it has helped. Prophecies don't really get the credit they deserve for some of the currency burdens they can provide relief for. But again that is also assisted by the increased opportunity for silver coins from league stones.

One thing we're still missing love for.. regals. Maps are still a pain in the ass to roll unless you alt-regal but the regal recipe requires i75+ gear that you have to get out of maps. It's a vacuum on regals that turns into a painful chore quickly, especially getting the jewelry for the recipe.
"
Harest wrote:
Nice.
"
Chris wrote:
What's with the "Ethical" SSF thing? I think I missed the start of that meme and now I'm really confused. Is this a serious thing or a joke? Can someone please explain it to me? Thanks.
About "(Un)Ethical", it's a "serious joke" ? It could be translated by too powerful or not. Typically, getting Skyforth in SSF, it'd be highly unethical to play with it :p.

Edit : Not sure, but i think the origin is a RaizQT run from scratch to reach lvl 70 where quite early some wisdom scrolls from the stash were used. Twitch clip / Imgur images.
Or it's just from the Havoc video linked below by @Snorkle_uk (seems to be anterior).

Well I don't understand the joke either, nor understand the hate that people have for SSF. It's not as if it affects anyone else's gameplay. Really wish SSF didn't have to deal with the masters' once a day currency purchases though. Hint Hint GGG
I rarely post, but when I do it's important. Fighting for the player, not monsters! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/880487

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2300612
Last edited by WoT_Seanchan on Apr 3, 2017, 1:17:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info