Developer Q&A - Answers Part 3

I'll keep it short. Any information on Cross-league Skin Transfers?
Last question is best one.

I was so hyped for Legacy until it turned out league mods will be gated behing RNG drops. Obviously the leagues I fucking hate drop all the time and the ones I want to play are rare as hell, or I am just very unlucky.

I gave up on the vendor recipe as I always get back shit leagues as well.

When I finally get 3 decent leaguestones I want to play and farm a zone (let's say ledge) I have to put the stones in and out each time I enter submerged or climb and reenter ledge. Very annyoing.

Now I have 2 tabs full of shitstones and basically lost all interest in playing any further.

Before Legacy I thought the Leaguestone system will be terrible, but don't get me wrong, I love the game itself. PoE is the very best arpg game I have ever played. So I gave it a try. It ended up even worse of an experience than I originally thought. I know I might be pretty alone with this, but I didn't enjoy this league at all. Bacause of the stone system.

Now if I could have my custom league with Anarchy, Perandus, Nemesis (the three stones with what seems have the lowest drop rate) that would be a different thing.
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
"
neurolergic wrote:
Last question is best one.

I was so hyped for Legacy until it turned out league mods will be gated behing RNG drops. Obviously the leagues I fucking hate drop all the time and the ones I want to play are rare as hell, or I am just very unlucky.

I gave up on the vendor recipe as I always get back shit leagues as well.

SO MUCH THIS!

Exactly the same here! I Trade in 21 Leaguestones and all i get is CRAP Talisman/Tempest/Prophecy ALL THE DAMN TIME!

Why the f*ck are Beyoned and Breach so damn rare and all the *bullshit* ones that no sane player would ever use, drops en masse!?

At least they gave Onslaught some Quantity... Those where the true "Ethical" leaguestones. Making maps much more dangerous for NO REWARD *facepalm*

Seriously this + the messed up reliquary droprate/reward mechanic is absolutely a slap in the playerbase. Oh WOOOW an ultrarare Key dropped (its like a third of an Exalted dropchance) You open always the damn chest, not with the expectation to get a Legacy Kaoms - BUT you hope "please please --> let it not be a complete dogshit lowlevel crap unique" but that's 99% what you will get! Kaoms Ring, Kaoms Ring, Spidershitrobe etc. ONLY CRAP. Thanks for the HYPE and NOT delivering any of THAT what was praised and promised to heavens! No more supporterpacks from my end...

And also Mysteryboxes are completely UNETHICAL. They cater and promote peoples hidden gamble addictions. You will never get back the investment, even if GGG's false implication of: you get "at least" the points back of your investment! Because 20 stacks of Fireworks and 10 times the same god damn Helmet is no fun (/ironie off). Look at examples like Pohx, thats what the average player gets in return for their €$€$-sink TRASHBOXES
Last edited by xX999Xx on Apr 4, 2017, 8:13:09 AM
Have you considered a super hardcore mode? SSF + Losing char to void league?
"Even in SSF, people are reaching top-tier content quite quickly"

In your dreams! You call "top-tier" those garbage uniques that sells for 1 alc? In SSF they are completely useless. So this game is designed around useless items..
"
Odoakar wrote:
playing SSF is absolutely horrible experience because nothing ever drops and you constantly lack crafting materials.

Maybe they should also remove permanent death from Hardcore, since not ressurrecting is a "horrible experience".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info