Not supported anymore

"
7itachi7 wrote:
Just hit 65, switching over to RF now, does a 3 link rf work till I hit 75 and can wear atziri's?
I do not have vorici lvled to 2 yet (hardly encountered him while questing), and find it impossible to get 3 blue on my armor chest, got 2 blue and a red, will that be enough to get me to 75?

Yes it is absolutely enough to get there, just use RF + Burn Damage + Conc Effect and if you don´t have a witchfire flask you might cast flammability manually.
If you are that bad struggling with the colors, then just go for a decent rolled ES Item in one slot.
Yes that is by far not optimal, because ES is bad and missing armour kinda too, but in the mid level section it is ok,

"
webas wrote:
Twinks whats your idea about rare shield with lots of HP and with leo mod on it?

Leo got nerfed with 3.0 he does now ony mitigate 5% instead of a max of 20%.
With 20% it has been an alternative, but RoTP shield was still superior, now it is just not useful at all anymore.

"
CAKE wrote:
is because with new skill asc curse tree in this guide it seems to be inferior choice.
I mean in legacy It is still best but nerfed version gives what 1.5% hp regen? Not really that great.

If I am not totally off you are saying that now for the second time, it is absolutely fine when you use other stuff. I mean if you want you can even run without boots... and welcome back, hope you had a nice stay.

"
Twinks wrote:
Even now with only 0.5% instead of 1% Life Regeneration per Charge and only having 3 instead of 4 Charges due Bandit changes they are still best in slot because of the Frenzy Charge generation.
Frenzy Charges themsel have a 4% MORE damage calculation which is a really nice damage buff.
In combination with Blood Dance they also provide additional Life Rregeneration and Movementspeed.
During normal map Farming with the Rotgut Flask you have with them almost perma Onslaught.
And with the MF version where we use a CwdT + Phase Run setup you do get a much longer duration for Phase Run because it does consume Frenzy Charges when activated, so you will be longer at the max movementspeed of 189%. And yeah the Dex does come in quite handy but is just a little bonus :-)
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 15, 2017, 12:11:35 AM
Would a 4b 1r 1g atziris splendour accomplish the same results?
With swift afliction instead of burning damage

"
Twinks wrote:
Even now with only 0.5% instead of 1% Life Regeneration per Charge and only having 3 instead of 4 Charges due Bandit changes they are still best in slot because of the Frenzy Charge generation.
Frenzy Charges themsel have a 4% MORE damage calculation which is a really nice damage buff.
In combination with Blood Dance they also provide additional Life Rregeneration and Movementspeed.
During normal map Farming with the Rotgut Flask you have with them almost perma Onslaught.
And with the MF version where we use a CwdT + Phase Run setup you do get a much longer duration for Phase Run because it does consume Frenzy Charges when activated, so you will be longer at the max movementspeed of 189%. And yeah the Dex does come in quite handy but is just a little bonus :-)
[/quote]

Well stupid me did not realize the phase run benefits because I'm such failure at coloring/linking sockets to make those CWDT work yet,I even bought the gems and leveled them.
And I do use items in this guide that you list as 2. or worse alternative but my target is ofcourse to be nearly as good geared as you[just non-legacy versions]

Now I will def get blood dance just better rolled ones.

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Aug 15, 2017, 5:43:44 AM
"
Sysa wrote:
With swift afliction instead of burning damage

You got me there with the "swift afliction" I did not realize till now that Rapid Decay has been renamed hehe.

No the green Socket would not have any value, due swift refliction is not working with Righteous Fire, except for Totems.

A main Skill does need to have a duation, so a start and end point in order that swift aflication is able to support him.

But BBBBR is normally fine enough till Empower 4 is a real luxus item anyway :-)
Lonewolf
Last edited by Twinks on Aug 15, 2017, 8:29:47 AM
another question , in the guide it says RF doesn't need quality ... 20% increased spell damage
still works though right? or does the burning not count as spell damage and what we really want is fire damage
or burning or area damage?

I have a 20% gem ive been lvling but thats because i found it. just curious if its even helping.

Seems odd that quality on a gem doesnt help the gems main purpose lol.

IGN- Shaeyaena
"
Vanadium81 wrote:
another question , in the guide it says RF doesn't need quality ... 20% increased spell damage
still works though right? or does the burning not count as spell damage and what we really want is fire damage
or burning or area damage?

I have a 20% gem ive been lvling but thats because i found it. just curious if its even helping.

Seems odd that quality on a gem doesnt help the gems main purpose lol.

RF does not benefit from spell damage unfortunately. The quality would help boost damage from other spells that you inflict however.
Would it be possible to make a HC section (I play SC, but I like the playstyle) with its respective recommendations in gear, passive tree, etc.
Last edited by Daze on Aug 15, 2017, 11:31:35 AM

Hello,
Made the switch to RF, this is my starter gear, I have a doryani and atziri ready for 75, you talked about casting flammability manually, I did not notice optimal gem setups changed in the guide.
Is this gear enough to drop vitality? Do not have whispers of doom yet either, around what lvl do you think it is safe to drop vitality and go dual curse setup?

Also, is there a reason to take shadow starting point in ascendancy?
You have that in all your trees, was curious.
Last edited by 7itachi7 on Aug 15, 2017, 1:19:49 PM
"
Daze wrote:
Would it be possible to make a HC section (I play SC, but I like the playstyle) with its respective recommendations in gear, passive tree, etc.

I think we had 1 guy in here who actually does play a little bit changed version at HC.
I am not really sure if I want currently invest the Time into making a HC section, because if I would do something like that I want to make it point on and that would mean much comparing and calculating.
And thanks for answering questions.
Lonewolf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info