Not supported anymore

"
Twinks wrote:
"
Kappash wrote:
Why run crit flasks when RF doesnt crit???

For that reason we do run the CwdT + Blade Vortex Setup (about 18% Critchance per hit).

Why not Orb of Storms with increased Crit chance?
@webas, thx for the feedback, nice to hear :-)

"
Kappash wrote:
Why not Orb of Storms with increased Crit chance?

Because Orb of Storms does get casted at one spot and is stationary.
We have already the problem of often not receiving enough damage for CwdT due trash is dying to fast, so you would burn all targets for orb of Storms away within a blink of the eye.
Blade Vortex does get casted on you and so you also hit upcomming targets.
Lonewolf
"With 3.0 Righteous Fire will be easier to sustain than ever before"
wasnt active during beta, but what changed about RF that makes it easier to sustain in 3.0.?
"
buttcommander wrote:
"With 3.0 Righteous Fire will be easier to sustain than ever before"
wasnt active during beta, but what changed about RF that makes it easier to sustain in 3.0.?

Pantheon Systeme does have 2 gods which do provide self damage mitigation and for the leveling you can make use of the changed Mind Over Matter (will follow in the upcomming days at the leveling section + a leveling way with an way earlier active RF due both currently (Firestorm + SRS) are more for Leaguestart / SSF and due that really slow)
Lonewolf
Currently lvl 61 scion, am using build but with MoM instead, and I may use inquisitor instead of pathfinder, will see.
Hey Twinks.. I just survived at 40% less regen on UNDERGROUND RIVER.. 2 harbingers that spawned around 5 or 6 rares at same time -> each mob was buffed with some sort of effect.. and I didnt died!

This atziri chest is fuckin best in slot!
I had around 8.3k HP.. but I would have died then and there with 10k hp with kaoms or any other chest simply because there were so many mobs!

Well I did have temp chains with enhance with me so that helped a lot but without the chest I just wouldnt be able to level up at all when I do such maps like this.

Been playing RF for years and not one guide was EVEN mentioning atziri chest. I was ofc playing es based, but still.. its completely overlooked chest.

Feelsgoodman
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I am really enjoying your Feedback hehe FeelsGoodMan .

Yes the chest does especially show up if you have combined less regeneration mods -40/60 -max Ress and Vulnerability. If the Lifepool is good and the Passivtree not to aggressive it can work wonders.
Lonewolf
Currently lvl 73 now on scion update from yesterday, I went champion for my 2nd spec as it gives fortify, and group dps (to my golem, or anyone i play with) allowing me to put in enfeeble and curse on hit for my shield charges, so it's more survivable for HC
That is also a interesting adaptation :-)

I just finished a short Video of how to run RF already from lev 24 on as Scion and will implement that at the leveling section. Till now I just posted the 2 options which did not require any additional gear and tehrefor it was slow. That option is for the current state way more interesting and it also does only require like 5 Chaos... so yeah should help a bit.
Lonewolf
loving this build

i did vortex with convert cold to fire with pyre last league as a inquis. This playstyle is
very similar but kiting seems much easier since i don't need to stop and cast.

thank you so much for the guide.

I am seeing why pathfinder is going to be good ... i dont have it yet but boss fights currently can be tough with little ways to regen flasks. Can't wait to get merci and uber lab done

and yes i mimic the comments about the chest . got it last night. makes the build WAY more tanky. I didnt realize how much difference it was going to make.

I'll add more comments as i get used to the build more now than im clearing quick. (lvling was awful haha)

I do have one question though. Why not ignite support? am i missing something?
IGN- Shaeyaena

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info