Not supported anymore

Leveling for me was okay. I used icecrash. We do get 8points or respec? until around lvl59? so If I was to invest 8points in icecrash damage it would have been a breeze.
At lvl 59 saffels shield and it was already very good.

Only complaint is I picked guardian.. :| it gives nice survive in boss fights or tough mob groups.. but maybe chieftain or berserker would have been better...

QUESTION: how much we need "increased damage" to surpass "40% more damage" from berserker?

120% inc. damage or maybe more? maybe inc 300% increased damage for rf in some way or another?
I need to know an estimate.. no need to be super precise
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Aug 7, 2017, 5:37:36 AM
What kind of gear i need to leveling with srs + zobmies? What stat i need to search? any useful uniques ?
We might have a new belt to try to get, The flow untethered gives increased life recovery rate.
Last edited by ply447 on Aug 7, 2017, 6:10:37 AM
thanks for the backup links,

i was looking at your ascendant choices, and they surely make sense, but id like to ask something, does this build heavily relies on flaskes ?

i usually never use them (or very rarely, also i have so much luck with drops.. usually buying some is very hard), hence the pathfinder node would be kinda a waste on me, taking another one (there are a lot of good ones, actually)
not relying on flasks would be a no-no in your opinion ?

thanks
"
Qubomeduza wrote:
What kind of gear i need to leveling with srs + zobmies? What stat i need to search? any useful uniques ?

Useful Uniques are posted at the leveling section, no special stats needed, just look that your resistances are capped and you have a decent amount of Life already to make it easier to respec later.

"
berny wrote:
thanks for the backup links,

i was looking at your ascendant choices, and they surely make sense, but id like to ask something, does this build heavily relies on flaskes ?

i usually never use them (or very rarely, also i have so much luck with drops.. usually buying some is very hard), hence the pathfinder node would be kinda a waste on me, taking another one (there are a lot of good ones, actually)
not relying on flasks would be a no-no in your opinion ?

thanks

Hi, Flasks are very useful with the Build due them providing exta damage, speed and tankiness.
So if you can get used to them I would recommend to do so, if you don´t want to it´s not really a problem though. I would go for Inquisitor as alternative for it then :-)
Lonewolf
Wish I read the part where it's not recommended for newbies to do this build.
Hey there,

doing pretty okay with the build on 68, but even with 84-85% max fire resistance and all the life regen nodes + stuff, it feels like map bosses oneshot me. I rely heavily on flasks and I mean HEAVILY. Any idea what I might have done wrong?

EDIT:
86% Fire resistance
616.7 HP regen base without frenzy * 0.5% from boots
4357 total HP

Got both auras running.
Problem is: I go in to a pack (which I have to), get hit once, 40% of my health missing instantly, slowly regenning if I kill something or otherwise standing idle on HP. Without 2-3 health flasks I'd be dead on arrival
Last edited by GravitaryCOM on Aug 8, 2017, 3:58:35 PM
I assume you are res capped.. so maybe use a granite flasks? If you get oneshooted then you must have low armor.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
I love this build so far. I'm lv 74 and cruising through t7 maps at the moment without much problems and the only item that cost me more than 2-3 chaos orbs was Rise of the Phoenix shield so far. What's funny I realized I didn't get elemental equilibrium until 73lv..
Could not be much online recently, I updated the level 100 skilltrees 1 last time towards the right amount of skillpoints, added dual curse tree and I did change the stream layout + info + did reset the bot and renewed it. Will stream from tomorrow on again if someone wants to ask something or just see the build. Will most likely play MF setup and at standard due Harbinger not providing anything interesting and me not getting a Ruby Flask at SSF there ;-)
gl & hf all
Lonewolf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info