[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
daish0 wrote:
"
pamparella wrote:
hello,

i m new this game and i make this build..

but signle target is a terrible bad aoe is ok

when i calculate POB my dps is very low some like 100+k

how u guys do 300 - 400 k dmg can u guys pls check my pastebin gear dps info ?

Thanks.....

https://pastebin.com/hYEvKJLz

Hi,

from what I see:

- Any reason for Witchfire Brew? It does nothing for the build, for Smoke you can use a magic stibnite too
- Use Concentrated Effect instead of Arc in your Discharge Setup.
- Try to use the new boots (Inya's ...) instead of Death's Door (Death's Door is probably still very nice for Lab traps), will for sure raise your damage (but not in Path of Building)
- Use Flow Untethered Belt, get resistances on Jewels if not capped
- You can use Elemental Weakness instead of Enfeeble as Curse, would raise your DPS a bit
- Try to get Fire and Lightning on same res, then use Wise Oak Flask
- Atziri Flask and Vinktar (Penetration probably) can also raise dmg a bit, not sure if they can fit in

Otherwise you are probably fine.
I always check DPS on Shaper/Level 86 in PoB, 300-400k rather sound like DPS against white lvl 1 mobs ...

Thank you sir. :)
"
SeeD_MR wrote:
How important is the Cwdt setup? (Cwdt-IC-BV-inc duration)

I run 3 x purity with enlighten(3) and drop the aura cluster to save 4 points.
That means my Cwdt setup is currently: cwdt-Enfeeble-IC-BV.

At lvl 94 I plan on getting +1 curse on the passive tree and replacing the cwdt setup altogether with: Vengeance-CoH-Enfeeble-Elemental Weakness.

Is it viable to give up BV and IC?

Well immortal call is huge to stop you taking physical damage for a period of time if it procs with charges it can last a few seconds. BV is for extra charge generation which is extra damage each time BV hits that is +1 more power charge to discharge and become an endurance charge, also if using inya's boots that's also a 25% chance for full power charges.
There really shouldn't be a need to run purity of ice unless you cannot cap your cold res with ring or jewels, you aren't dealing any cold damage with discharge so reflect of cold damage is not an issue for this build the extra res is nice but not really needed. Same for enfeeble curses against guardians+ are not very effective so when you need it most it doesn't matter much at all.
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
SeeD_MR wrote:

At lvl 94 I plan on getting +1 curse on the passive tree and replacing the cwdt setup altogether with: Vengeance-CoH-Enfeeble-Elemental Weakness.

"
Well immortal call is huge to stop you taking physical damage for a period of time if it procs with charges it can last a few seconds. BV is for extra charge generation which is extra damage each time BV hits that is +1 more power charge to discharge and become an endurance charge, also if using inya's boots that's also a 25% chance for full power charges.
There really shouldn't be a need to run purity of ice unless you cannot cap your cold res with ring or jewels, you aren't dealing any cold damage with discharge so reflect of cold damage is not an issue for this build the extra res is nice but not really needed. Same for enfeeble curses against guardians+ are not very effective so when you need it most it doesn't matter much at all.

So should I run Elemental Weakness in my cwdt setup and forget about the 2nd curse?
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
SeeD_MR wrote:

Do you recommend using cwdt-IC-BV-inc duration, or should I swap out increased duration with bladefall?
I'm sorry for asking such a dumb question - i've searched the first and last 10 pages and can't find the answer.

what pantheon skills do we use for this build? I'll also be fully upgrading whichever is the best

thanks again!
so i now have harbringers belt and am focusing to get in that sweet spot for cyclone APS.

With that being said, are you factoring in having the harbringer guy out for the bonus speed every 20 seconds? Or when you talk about sweet spot for cyclone APS it's without the harbringer guy out.

thanks!
"
TheShortBus wrote:
so i now have harbringers belt and am focusing to get in that sweet spot for cyclone APS.

With that being said, are you factoring in having the harbringer guy out for the bonus speed every 20 seconds? Or when you talk about sweet spot for cyclone APS it's without the harbringer guy out.

thanks!

The buff is only on move speed it doesn't boost attack speed, you can see this by watching your offence tab when he buffs you there will be no change to attacks per second for any skill.
General play for pantheon pick the 25% reduced reflect and change between lunaris/solris to suit what map mods you are running.
"
SeeD_MR wrote:

So should I run Elemental Weakness in my cwdt setup and forget about the 2nd curse?

As long as you have 6k+ life this should be fine. For harder things change curse as required.
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
TheShortBus wrote:

thanks!

The buff is only on move speed it doesn't boost attack speed, you can see this by watching your offence tab when he buffs you there will be no change to attacks per second for any skill.
General play for pantheon pick the 25% reduced reflect and change between lunaris/solris to suit what map mods you are running.

Actually, it does boost everything but it doesn't show in your Offence tab because it is probably something like "reverse temp chains".

Wiki states it as:
+20% Action Speed
Action Speed is a modifier affecting animation speed. This effect stacks additively with other modifiers like Temporal Chains and Chill.

I could imagine that also the discharge cooldown is affected by this, and because of this not interfering with anything in the build - it just makes you faster in everything.
Action speed is literally animation speed. It affects atk speed, move speed, cast speed etc. Has nothing to do with Cooldowns and it also doesn't show on the tooltip.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info