[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
afonsosp wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:
@ _KaOtiC_

Have you tried The Retch with this build? I mean... TFU belt is 5 Discharges / s instead of 4, an effective 25% more multiplier but ... If im not mistaken... 100% of DMG leeched as life after Savage hit right? 200% of life leeched done as chaos dmg to nearby enemies... done instantly due to the Vaal Pakt... an effective 200% more multiplier? That basicaly triples your DPS? Depends on how often you get savage hits but still...

EDIT: I feel the nerf is coming...

Good point, who can do this test? I don`t have this belt.

this will not work
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
afonsosp wrote:
"
RicoKGB wrote:
@ _KaOtiC_

Have you tried The Retch with this build? I mean... TFU belt is 5 Discharges / s instead of 4, an effective 25% more multiplier but ... If im not mistaken... 100% of DMG leeched as life after Savage hit right? 200% of life leeched done as chaos dmg to nearby enemies... done instantly due to the Vaal Pakt... an effective 200% more multiplier? That basicaly triples your DPS? Depends on how often you get savage hits but still...

Good point, who can do this test? I don`t have this belt.

this will not work

According to wiki:
"The modifier #% of Life Leech applies to enemies as Chaos Damage takes 200% of the actual life gained from leech and deals it as chaos damage to enemy that was the target of the leeching. Therefore, by default no damage is dealt if the player is at full health while leeching. This damage is not affected by damage modifiers as it is considered as reflected damage. Using instantaneous life leech modifiers (such as Vaal Pact or Bloodseeker) causes chaos damage to be dealt instantly as well rather than over time. The damage dealt is based on the life gained before the character is at their maximum life total."

Question is why not? Ok It will be great only against bosses/guardians but still.
"
RicoKGB wrote:
@ _KaOtiC_

No this isn't how the retch functions, you do damage based on the life you leeched. So if
I got savage hit for 5000, I leech back 5000hp and do 10000 chaos damage. It doesn't return all the damage you leeched only what the gap is between current hp and max hp. You would need to play a slayer to reach the full damage amounts of retch and find another source of spell damage leech which you couldn't really get that high anyway(vinktars/boot enchant/atziri promise/warlords mark).
That's why most retch builds are based around melee skills and converting to lightning damage and using it with vinktars so you can get really high leech amounts, but you are a bit limited in 1 use so running more than 1 vinktars/require some flask nodes and portaling on bosses for maximum damage and duration.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 20, 2017, 8:34:38 PM
So actual dmg will not be worth it to switch the belts. Thx for explanation.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
@kaotic

I apologize if this was answered earlier, I'm a lonely Xbox player running this amazing build and now looking to optimize:-)

With regards to harbringer belt and the perfect APS - exactly how much attack speed do I need? Does it have to be within a certain range and anything over will ruin it? Or is any excess just wasted and that's why people use 18/20% faster attack gems?

On lions roar flask - do I need to have all my uncapped resists be the exact same (ex 82%) for the max benefit?

Finally, how do you feel about flame golem over RF at all times? How am I supposed to use elemental weakness, 2 purity resist gems? If I can't, what's more important the res or elemental weakness?

Edit - what pantheon skills do you use?

Thank you again!!
Last edited by TheShortBus on Sep 21, 2017, 10:36:56 PM
250k dmg per discharge, this build is crazy, this is like 1m dps.
"
TheShortBus wrote:
@kaotic

I apologize if this was answered earlier, I'm a lonely Xbox player running this amazing build and now looking to optimize:-)

With regards to harbringer belt and the perfect APS - exactly how much attack speed do I need? Does it have to be within a certain range and anything over will ruin it? Or is any excess just wasted and that's why people use 18/20% faster attack gems?

On lions roar flask - do I need to have all my uncapped resists be the exact same (ex 82%) for the max benefit?

Finally, how do you feel about flame golem over RF at all times? How am I supposed to use elemental weakness, 2 purity resist gems? If I can't, what's more important the res or elemental weakness?

Edit - what pantheon skills do you use?

Thank you again!!

4.5-4.7aps on cyclone, but take that with a grain of salt because we don't have 100% hit rate. Anything below or above will start to make you only proc 4 times again. Try to have that amount when under a savage hit because the times you really need that extra dps is for bosses that hit hard, balance it out when not savage hit by gaining 20% via silver flask onslaught buff.

Lion's roar? (I'm guessing you mean wise oak) You want your lightning and fire resists to be the same at a minimum for the extra penetration to both of them, but this means you only get the -10% damage taken to cold if you can balance all 3 you'll get -10% taken from all 3 as well as 10-15% penetration to all 3.

I always have flame golem in my gems, but my gem set ups do fluctuate a bit as I like to test things out. Currently I've removed surge and replaced it with decoy totem for the +10% more damage from intimidate.

I'd say this is how my gems will stay and this is reliant on ele weakness on hit gloves (without that you'll have to have CWDT+curse+IC+BV)

Cyclone, Faster attacks, Additional accuracy and fortify (if you want to cull for things like beachhead rotas, switch faster attacks for culling to speed things up when your in a big group and the mob hp is much larger for the end fight)

Cast when damage taken level 1, immortal call level 3, blade vortex level 8/20q, blade fall level 4/20(if i want to go faster on easier low tier maps I'll replace blade fall with blood rage when partied for beachheads I run vaal cyclone for the harbringer packs and end fight keeps it all in 1 place for the party to go to town) If you don't have ele weak on hit gloves put a bit higher cwdt and elemental weakness level 9 in so it procs on bosses/longer fights.

Shield charge, Faster attacks, Culling strike with 20q/23q for more attack speed, purity of lightning or fire depending on the colors you have.

shield has: other Purity(fire or lightning) , Summon flame golem, Decoy totem.
I keep another second shield with space for purity + rf + golem.

I don't waste the 4 points on the charisma cluster so I don't have to fit blasphemy or purity of ice. If you go that way feel free to remove decoy or golem to run blasphemy or 3rd purity.

How important is the Cwdt setup? (Cwdt-IC-BV-inc duration)

I run 3 x purity with enlighten(3) and drop the aura cluster to save 4 points.
That means my Cwdt setup is currently: cwdt-Enfeeble-IC-BV.

At lvl 94 I plan on getting +1 curse on the passive tree and replacing the cwdt setup altogether with: Vengeance-CoH-Enfeeble-Elemental Weakness.

Is it viable to give up BV and IC?
Last edited by SeeD_MR on Sep 22, 2017, 5:04:04 AM
hello,

i m new this game and i make this build..

but signle target is a terrible bad aoe is ok

when i calculate POB my dps is very low some like 100+k

how u guys do 300 - 400 k dmg can u guys pls check my pastebin gear dps info ?

Thanks.....

https://pastebin.com/hYEvKJLz
"
pamparella wrote:
hello,

i m new this game and i make this build..

but signle target is a terrible bad aoe is ok

when i calculate POB my dps is very low some like 100+k

how u guys do 300 - 400 k dmg can u guys pls check my pastebin gear dps info ?

Thanks.....

https://pastebin.com/hYEvKJLz

Hi,

from what I see:

- Any reason for Witchfire Brew? It does nothing for the build, for Smoke you can use a magic stibnite too
- Use Concentrated Effect instead of Arc in your Discharge Setup.
- Try to use the new boots (Inya's ...) instead of Death's Door (Death's Door is probably still very nice for Lab traps), will for sure raise your damage (but not in Path of Building)
- Use Flow Untethered Belt, get resistances on Jewels if not capped
- You can use Elemental Weakness instead of Enfeeble as Curse, would raise your DPS a bit
- Try to get Fire and Lightning on same res, then use Wise Oak Flask
- Atziri Flask and Vinktar (Penetration probably) can also raise dmg a bit, not sure if they can fit in

Otherwise you are probably fine.
I always check DPS on Shaper/Level 86 in PoB, 300-400k rather sound like DPS against white lvl 1 mobs ...
Last edited by daish0 on Sep 22, 2017, 7:09:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info