[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

I tested a lot of builds this league. I played a Golemancer, a Jugg Cyclone, a Slayer Cyclone, a Wander, a Blight Trickster, an Essence Drain Trickster, a Doomfletch Bow build, a Flicker Striker and Srs.

While all those builds were solid, none of were rly for me. Either I had to spend millions of Curency to do stuff or they were simply not strong enough for my needs (Im not a good player so i needed a tanky build).

And now I'm playing this build.

When I looked at this build I thought like "oh another Vaal Pact build... I'm gonna get oneshot everywhere again". But i gave it a chance and it is by far my most favourite build i ever played.
Imo it's a perfect balance between clearspeed and single target.

So thanks for that awesome guide. :)
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
TheShortBus wrote:
Could someone please post a full talent tree? In the one linked if you look at the top left there are power charges selected but no path leading to them? Same for the endurance charge just below it

Thanks

You use the jewel intuitive leap on the left top jewel slot which allows you to pick nodes in the circle range of the jewel without them needing to be connected.

Oh wow - didn't realize this was a thing! Thank you!

A few more questions :-). I see a lot of people using inyas over deaths door. Is inyas considered to be a better overall choice?

Finally what's the attack speed I need for max discharge per second? I'm not following all the other posts. I have devotos but it appears some people aren't using that (guessing it's bc they already have enough attack speed so it's a waste?)

Thanks again!
Last edited by TheShortBus on Sep 18, 2017, 10:02:22 AM
i have some problems to use path of building... but anyway i'm totally without damage.
maybe i need 12 elem weakness on gloves idk but i don't make good damage as you
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
Baskatar wrote:
Hi,
nice build and nice discussion over it.
What is the best helmet enchantmet for inya's? 40% discharge dmg or 30% Chance for not consume charges.

What for configuration point in POB have I to select to get the correct number of avg dmg.

thanks allot

Baskatar

Not consume is still better since you only get 25% chance for full charges each hit from inya's, so you'll still keep full power or endurance to discharge more charges. Lets say inya's goes off you get 6pc you hit again discharge those power charges, they then become 6endurance charges the 30% helm enchant works and saves all 6ec, you hit again inya's gives you 6pc and you had 6ec they both get discharged for full damage(with a 30% chance again that all 12 charges aren't consumed).

Other scenarios would be like you discharge 2 power charges helm enchant saves 2 pc and 2ec from volls, then you get the extra 4pc on the next hit (cyclone hits twice+chance from bv/bf to give more charges while discharge is still on its 210ms cooldown) and you discharge 6pc and 2ec, helm can then still save all 6pc and 2 ec +4 more ec gained from the last 6pc being consumed, giving you another chance at more damage vs 40% dmg added to each discharge at lower amounts of charges each time since you'll never save any extra after discharging your endurance charges, and have to start the cycle over each time they are consumed.

For path of building make sure:
Have discharge chosen as your skill on the top left.
Conc effect is on not inc aoe.
tick boxes for have been hit recently/savage hit or both.
Tick boxes for power charges and endurance charges.
Tick box for enemy has been hit by cold damage as this adds elemental equilibrium.
Tick all your flasks in the item tab.

For normal stuff with arcane surge non boss I get 344k per discharge (5 times a second).
302k without arcane surge.

For shaper with arcane surge 237k per discharge (5 times a second).
208k without arcane surge.

@ _KaOtiC_ thks for Explanation, will Switch back to 30% Discharge :-)
I miss 50.000 avg damage and I can't find the reason, have around 250000 and cant get higher, have you an idea what is wrong. May be you can check the char?

Thx Baskatar
Last edited by Baskatar on Sep 18, 2017, 6:28:24 PM
"
Baskatar wrote:
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
Baskatar wrote:
Hi,
nice build and nice discussion over it.
What is the best helmet enchantmet for inya's? 40% discharge dmg or 30% Chance for not consume charges.

What for configuration point in POB have I to select to get the correct number of avg dmg.

thanks allot

Baskatar

Not consume is still better since you only get 25% chance for full charges each hit from inya's, so you'll still keep full power or endurance to discharge more charges. Lets say inya's goes off you get 6pc you hit again discharge those power charges, they then become 6endurance charges the 30% helm enchant works and saves all 6ec, you hit again inya's gives you 6pc and you had 6ec they both get discharged for full damage(with a 30% chance again that all 12 charges aren't consumed).

Other scenarios would be like you discharge 2 power charges helm enchant saves 2 pc and 2ec from volls, then you get the extra 4pc on the next hit (cyclone hits twice+chance from bv/bf to give more charges while discharge is still on its 210ms cooldown) and you discharge 6pc and 2ec, helm can then still save all 6pc and 2 ec +4 more ec gained from the last 6pc being consumed, giving you another chance at more damage vs 40% dmg added to each discharge at lower amounts of charges each time since you'll never save any extra after discharging your endurance charges, and have to start the cycle over each time they are consumed.

For path of building make sure:
Have discharge chosen as your skill on the top left.
Conc effect is on not inc aoe.
tick boxes for have been hit recently/savage hit or both.
Tick boxes for power charges and endurance charges.
Tick box for enemy has been hit by cold damage as this adds elemental equilibrium.
Tick all your flasks in the item tab.

For normal stuff with arcane surge non boss I get 344k per discharge (5 times a second).
302k without arcane surge.

For shaper with arcane surge 237k per discharge (5 times a second).
208k without arcane surge.

@ _KaOtiC_ thks for Explanation, will Switch back to 30% Discharge :-)
I miss 50.000 avg damage and I can't find the reason, have around 250000 and cant get higher, have you an idea what is wrong. May be you can check the char?

Thx Baskatar

With enfeeble your damage will show a lot less, change curse in path of building to elemental weakness and you'll see your missing damage straight away. You really should't need enfeeble unless doing something with horrible mods like double or more damage guardians.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 18, 2017, 7:05:14 PM
"
TheShortBus wrote:
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
TheShortBus wrote:
Could someone please post a full talent tree? In the one linked if you look at the top left there are power charges selected but no path leading to them? Same for the endurance charge just below it

Thanks

You use the jewel intuitive leap on the left top jewel slot which allows you to pick nodes in the circle range of the jewel without them needing to be connected.

Oh wow - didn't realize this was a thing! Thank you!

A few more questions :-). I see a lot of people using inyas over deaths door. Is inyas considered to be a better overall choice?

Finally what's the attack speed I need for max discharge per second? I'm not following all the other posts. I have devotos but it appears some people aren't using that (guessing it's bc they already have enough attack speed so it's a waste?)

Thanks again!

Devotos for me is just 20% move speed and some chaos res my attack speed is already to high i need to keep my faster attacks on level 18/20q, I'd rather wear a rare helm to gain 250+ life and ease up my stat requirements plus it allows me to balance all my resistance for wise oak easier without using too much resistance on jewels.

Inya's is much better than deaths door the consistency of the power charge generation is too good paired with not consume charges enchant. Also gives a lot of life and some int.

Attack speed only matters if you are using the flow untethered belt, without you will be at max discharge rate of 4 a second. With flow you need to balance to around 4.5-4.7, but this doesn't take accuracy in to account so I think it would probably require you to be closer to 5aps further testing/math required.
My video compilation of end games maps farming (Guardians and shapper) with Headhunter and Vaal Breach gem.

lvl 98, 84/83/83 (all uncapped 86%), 5 end/6power, 6.4k life, with carcass 6l for curse.
https://youtu.be/cAAO-l2HgFE
Spoiler
@_Kaotic_

Thx again, now I have 308.000 avg dmg! ;-)

Baskatar
@ _KaOtiC_

Have you tried The Retch with this build? I mean... TFU belt is 5 Discharges / s instead of 4, an effective 25% more multiplier but ... If im not mistaken... 100% of DMG leeched as life after Savage hit right? 200% of life leeched done as chaos dmg to nearby enemies... done instantly due to the Vaal Pakt... an effective 200% more multiplier? That basicaly triples your DPS? Depends on how often you get savage hits but still...

EDIT: I feel the nerf is coming...
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Last edited by RicoKGB on Sep 20, 2017, 7:05:44 AM
"
RicoKGB wrote:
@ _KaOtiC_

Have you tried The Retch with this build? I mean... TFU belt is 5 Discharges / s instead of 4, an effective 25% more multiplier but ... If im not mistaken... 100% of DMG leeched as life after Savage hit right? 200% of life leeched done as chaos dmg to nearby enemies... done instantly due to the Vaal Pakt... an effective 200% more multiplier? That basicaly triples your DPS? Depends on how often you get savage hits but still...

EDIT: I feel the nerf is coming...

Good point, who can do this test? I don`t have this belt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info