[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
warrior618 wrote:
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:

Currently messing about with green dream in my lower left jewel slot. I grabbed some of the all res/cold res in this area works great for me while doing easy farming stuff and wearing biscos. Might have to try find a ring to suit my res that has fire on hit to make EE work for cold/lighting while not using volls.

long time lurker here for this really cool build. just a headsup regarding the green dream. you don't need to alocate the passives with cold res for it to work. tried it out too, but the frenzy charge generation is just not good enough to make a difference for me while mapping. maybe in a different jewel socket with more cold res in it's radius it could work out, but for me it was just to unreliable.

It is not unreliable, it requires you to take the passives for it to work. Only normal threshold jewels had the requirement changed to not require allocation. All the dream/nightmare jewels still need the passives to be allocated. That's why it didn't work well for you, when you highlight a passive in its radius you can see what it adds when you take it. I only have 30% with the nodes taken down there too. Without them I had 6% chance via the 2 3% all res nodes and it was useless, then I took the 15% all res and 12% cold res too and dropped 1 3% all res node and now have 30% chance and it works perfectly. I've added some screen shots with the nodes taken and you can see how much each nodes gives when it is taken.
If I can find the time tonight I'll record a run of shaped spider forrest with 4 sextants using biscos and green dream with inc aoe only to show how viable this is for farming. I have no issues running it even in t15 stuff I just change amulet and conc effect in for boss fights.
Between green dream and herald of ice I can reliably shatter mobs too helping with less stuff to be detonated and crap like porcupines.
I'll upgrade it to nightmare later on tonight I guess 10% chance to dodge will be a good enough replacement for the 7% life lost from the old jewel.

This one is unallocated so I could have 33% total but 30% is fine

hm, thanks for the input, gotta try that out tonight. guess was a little stupid and missed the 3% all res node that affected the jewel. but not too sure where i take the skillpoints away to allocate those cold res passives. the dodge chance from the nightmare jewel will me a nice addition i guess.
"
warrior618 wrote:

hm, thanks for the input, gotta try that out tonight. guess was a little stupid and missed the 3% all res node that affected the jewel. but not too sure where i take the skillpoints away to allocate those cold res passives. the dodge chance from the nightmare jewel will me a nice addition i guess.

Yea I wouldn't really suggest it under level 95+ as the build is already tight enough to fit in everything. I had to drop 1 endurance charge up by intuitive leap till 96, since I'm mostly farming t11-13 stuff for currency and exp atm I don't really need volls on much and the dps loss is minimal.
Though you wouldn't need it all for it to work you could easily only spend 2 points and get the 15% all res which would leave you at 18% chance till you get some more levels done.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 27, 2017, 7:21:24 AM
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
warrior618 wrote:

Yea I wouldn't really suggest it under level 95+ as the build is already tight enough to fit in everything. I had to drop 1 endurance charge up by intuitive leap till 96, since I'm mostly farming t11-13 stuff for currency and exp atm I don't really need volls on much and the dps loss is minimal.
Though you wouldn't need it all for it to work you could easily only spend 2 points and get the 15% all res which would leave you at 18% chance till you get some more levels done.

yeah, gotta level until 96 until that is gonna work nicely. maybe a vaal breach gem could be really nice now for bosses, the additional frenzy charges will be a nice dps boost i assume. nice, some more testing tonight :)
"
warrior618 wrote:
"
_KaOtiC_ wrote:
"
warrior618 wrote:

yeah, gotta level until 96 until that is gonna work nicely. maybe a vaal breach gem could be really nice now for bosses, the additional frenzy charges will be a nice dps boost i assume. nice, some more testing tonight :)

Yeah was thinking of that also but gem slots are already so tight for me.
Here's a quick spider forest I uploaded, you can see my frenzy charges are nearly up 100% of the time after killing a pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA6pns5_TJk
4 packsize sextants and 28% packsize on the map itself.
I see you are using Inya's Epiphany boots, im currently using the Death's door boots, should i drop those for Inya's?
Green Dream versus Green Nightmare?
"
Ramziese wrote:
Green Dream versus Green Nightmare?

Well I just upgraded mine it depends on you and what you are happy to spend cost me 360c for the blessing on league not everyone wants to pour so much in to a build, but 10-11% dodge is a nice bonus.

Was also looking at tree with the bottom resistance taken, I could drop the 3 points that give 15% life, 5% all res that is up by witch. Then take 10% life somewhere else and get back my endurance charge if I wanted to fit green dream in a bit sooner like 93ish.

Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 1, 2017, 9:00:36 AM
Guys, now i have enough resistance to replace Purity of Lightning for something else, what would be the best for this?
double post.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 30, 2017, 1:07:42 AM
"
Hughs wrote:
Guys, now i have enough resistance to replace Purity of Lightning for something else, what would be the best for this?

Nothing, you don't replace purity of lightning as it gives you +4 max resistance which means 4% less lightning reflect damage as well as less lightning damage from mobs. The one that doesn't matter is purity of ice. As we aren't doing much cold damage, even if you use green dream, it's only 3 charges of frenzy at most and we are using EE so the mobs have +25% cold res after every hit, so there wouldn't be much damage to even be reflected like 50-60k of my 400k is cold discharge dmg.

Edit:As my version of this build has moved too far away from the op's and he seems inactive here, I have made my own build thread with all the changes and explanations for everything. So I will no longer be replying or helping people with questions here sorry.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Oct 3, 2017, 6:15:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info