[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

Here is an update on my build, feed back would great! working on getting a new belt with more res and a better ring but no luck atm.

https://pastebin.com/hmX2PfHX
Hi man, that's really awesome guide.
But I can't realize one thing.
How do you obtain endurance charges? I see it in your videos, but I can't find it in your gear/gems/passive staff?
so i was trying to vaal some bracers to get a good effect.

Thoughts on if i should use it? not sure if the cast on crit would screw up my build.

here is current

new bracers.
"
sarutobi1488 wrote:
Hi man, that's really awesome guide.
But I can't realize one thing.
How do you obtain endurance charges? I see it in your videos, but I can't find it in your gear/gems/passive staff?

You gain power charges from

, and
converts them into endurance charges.
So I vaal'd one of my old ass repentences and got ele weakness on hit. They are 25% reduced spell dmg and the old ones I were using were 9% and Temp chains on hit.

Old:

New:

My question is: Should I get a +1 curse volls ammy, use the temp chains gloves and use ele weakness on blasphemy? Or should I just stick with one curse? Currently just using all 3 purity's as auras and Ice is kinda useless other than +max.

If I do go +1 ill have to re-adjust my tree a little bit and lose out on some life, which is fine, I'm currently sitting at 7.5k.
Last edited by TJG on Oct 3, 2017, 5:53:25 PM
Trying this build. Went with Inyas. Wondering the boots gem options. So i have to choose whetever i wanna go to resistances route, or shield charge route?
"
Zeros wrote:
Trying this build. Went with Inyas. Wondering the boots gem options. So i have to choose whetever i wanna go to resistances route, or shield charge route?

Youre better off sticking the auras in the boots and shield charge in the shield. Just easier to get the colors that way.
@_KaOtiC_ I have 3 questions.

Is 30% Discharge enchant on helm better than 40% increased Discharge damage if we're using Inya's boots?

Would you mind telling me how many endurance/power charges you currently can have max and what your thought process is there? I noticed you dropped some of the endurance charges on your tree to grab other things, like Quick Recovery.

I noticed you swapped your rare ring for The Taming. Now that you're using that unique instead of a rare with cold damage, how are you procing Elemental Equilibrium and not buffing targets against Fire and Lightning?

Thanks so much for all your help!!!
Last edited by Ramziese on Oct 4, 2017, 3:25:45 PM
Aghh looks fun, really want to give this a try.
deleted, sry
Last edited by Ondrejsik on Oct 6, 2017, 6:41:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info