[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

Slightly rebuild passive tree for those who dont have corrupted voll and repentance - https://goo.gl/3cDEa7

I think this skill tree has more HP, damage and defence than with corrupted voll's and repentance. (elemental damage nodes, constitution nodes and enhanced enfeeble)

U have -102% to enemy's resistance and more elemental damage. (-50% from enhanced elem weakness + -50% for EE and -2% from skill tree)

Last edited by danis on May 4, 2017, 8:50:29 AM
"
danis wrote:
Slightly rebuild passive tree for those who dont have corrupted voll and repentance - https://goo.gl/3cDEa7

I think this skill tree has more HP, damage and defence than with corrupted voll's and repentance. (elemental damage nodes, constitution nodes and enhanced enfeeble)

U have -102% to enemy's resistance and more elemental damage. (-50% from enhanced elem weakness + -50% for EE and -2% from skill tree)

In this tree u can save one more point just at the start of marauder area.
You take 3x str nodes under Warrior's Blood but u can rather take 2 nodes a near Butchery node. This way you get one more free point as we have enough str :)
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:

In this tree u can save one more point just at the start of marauder area.
You take 3x str nodes under Warrior's Blood but u can rather take 2 nodes a near Butchery node. This way you get one more free point as we have enough str :)

Good point, sir!

This skill point u can invest in more hp or elemental damage.

Or keep it like this for +2% spell damage from Iron WIll.

Which one do u think is the best option? :)
Last edited by danis on May 4, 2017, 10:31:22 AM
"
danis wrote:

Guys do not make sense to increase the damage. I believe that there must be a balance between damage and survival. I can make an assembly that will increase the damage by 50% more, but I do not see the point in this as I will have to sacrifice survival. If you want to increase the damage, remove 2 passive points Celestial judgement. Put this jewel "Intuitive Leap" in close socket and put 1 power and 1 end charge. This setup give you alot damage.
Last edited by MadScreaM on May 4, 2017, 11:37:35 AM
But where do you see i sacrifice survival?
With this skill tree i have 7,5k hp and overcapped resistance.
Ur suggestion to remove jewel with hp is sacrificing survival
Last edited by danis on May 4, 2017, 1:18:46 PM
"
danis wrote:
But where do you see i sacrifice survival?
With this skill tree i have 7,5k hp and overcapped resistance.
Ur suggestion to remove jewel with hp is sacrificing survival

I did not say that about your tree. And I can say by my own example that 7k of life is enough for a comfortable game. So I can advise you to put points into mobility.
Last edited by MadScreaM on May 4, 2017, 1:49:39 PM
why not specc into resolute technic? would that be better so u will not lose power charge on crit, and will generate more power charges so voll can produce more endurence charges?
"
paraply wrote:
why not specc into resolute technic? would that be better so u will not lose power charge on crit, and will generate more power charges so voll can produce more endurence charges?

In poe building we lose 130k dps. I think need test this today. I write later about this.
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
paraply wrote:

In poe building we lose 130k dps. I think need test this today. I write later about this.

The unique ring we use generates Powercharge on non-crit, and lose powercharge on crit.
That means when cyclone and blade vortex crit we lose powercharge and some dmg.

With resolute technic, we always hit and never crit.
That means in theory we have stable powercharge generation, always max powercharges.
And cause of volls Devo we Will have stable endurence Charges

So this Will give us stable dps to?

Correct med if Iam wrong
Last edited by paraply on May 5, 2017, 8:15:19 AM
"
paraply wrote:
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
paraply wrote:

The unique ring we use generates Powercharge on non-crit, and lose powercharge on crit.
That means when cyclone and blade vortex crit we lose powercharge and some dmg.

With resolute technic, we always hit and never crit.
That means in theory we have stable powercharge generation, always max powercharges.
And cause of volls Devo we Will have stable endurence Charges

So this Will give us stable dps to?

Correct med if Iam wrong

We have a very small chance of crit, and it will most likely not be relevant. I will test later on the defender.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info