[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
"
Hagitsu wrote:
"
hello! i very like this kind of builds for marauder, and i have some q. if i change add accuracy gem on item rarity sup, would it work with discharge?

No1 item quantity >>>>> item rarity and no2 imo it's just waste of link

can u explain more clearly?

support gems are always local..so they only affect linked skills. So if u use it in place of add accuracy like you mentioned, it will only work if you kill with cyclone.
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"
Hagitsu wrote:
So...and how this handle t14+ with double beyond when 2+ Haast spawns? ^^ Once I did low life Berserk Mjolner. Clear speed was insane but... ;)

this handles breached dbl beyond with few uniques with ease :D..wel there might be some troubles tho..like in my case..on such encounters i feel like i'm just viewing some slides :D because of lag i literally see a picture every 1-2sec and yet i dont die in these situations with this buld :) so imo it can handle pretty much anything thrown to it :)

;) but for my curiosity, have You tried new version of Kaom's Roots? This "cannot be slowed below base speed" also means You actually cannot be frozen as well ;)

As I've mentioned in previous post I did ES Berserk similar to one Rico's made like 2 patches ago. And my biggest issue was frozen. But still, life based can live long enough in such situations :D cool build Brother! I hope 3.0 would bring You more possibilities :)

Btw cool Mjolner ;)
Seeing is believing
Last edited by Hagitsu on May 9, 2017, 12:20:17 AM
the jewels for this build....what is going on with jewels?
Since when is 2x damage+ life % 1-2 exalt?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 10, 2017, 11:10:37 AM
I'm wondering how big difference in Hp will be if instead Kaom's Heart use Belly of the beast. Anyone tryed?
is culling strike good to replace the additional accuracy when i go resolute technique?
"
ninenok123 wrote:
is culling strike good to replace the additional accuracy when i go resolute technique?

Yes
it seems like that resolute technique for me sustains more and im not afraid that my attacks will miss on uber izaro fight.. also culling strike on cyclone gives me more leeway on long fights on izaro as he was easily died on last phase.. 3 points but more sustain and no miss is good than EE with 1 point but u can miss if blinded and no culling strike.. because u need to use additional accuracy
"
ninenok123 wrote:
it seems like that resolute technique for me sustains more and im not afraid that my attacks will miss on uber izaro fight.. also culling strike on cyclone gives me more leeway on long fights on izaro as he was easily died on last phase.. 3 points but more sustain and no miss is good than EE with 1 point but u can miss if blinded and no culling strike.. because u need to use additional accuracy

In the future i want test this setup on new legue, i think no miss and culling this very comfortable. Thanks for the tip.
Last edited by MadScreaM on May 11, 2017, 9:44:05 AM
is Death door boots a must have? Its too expensive =(
"
bazu wrote:
is Death door boots a must have? Its too expensive =(

Y man really must have!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info