[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"

There is great news in an even greater increase in damage without much loss. Since I started using 2 Purity's to fire and lightning for us it's a very good idea to use The wise Oak.

In order to obtain a reduction in the resistance of the target to fire and lightning, we must remove Barbarism. In order to obtain 84 84 resistance to fire and lightning. We save 4 passive points and invest them in greater survival "Constitution", and we also get + 20% MORE DAMAGE!

Now i updated skill tree.

P.S. And greatly increases our damage Vessel of Vinktar with "Damage Penetrates 10% Lightning Resistance during Flask effect"

We shocked target and he get +50% more damage and -10% penetrate res. Use the same bottle to remove shock from yourself!

About this one : you don't need to remove anything ( unless u want to :D )..Flask works for uncapped res, so number in brackets matters :)
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
"

There is great news in an even greater increase in damage without much loss. Since I started using 2 Purity's to fire and lightning for us it's a very good idea to use The wise Oak.

In order to obtain a reduction in the resistance of the target to fire and lightning, we must remove Barbarism. In order to obtain 84 84 resistance to fire and lightning. We save 4 passive points and invest them in greater survival "Constitution", and we also get + 20% MORE DAMAGE!

Now i updated skill tree.

P.S. And greatly increases our damage Vessel of Vinktar with "Damage Penetrates 10% Lightning Resistance during Flask effect"

We shocked target and he get +50% more damage and -10% penetrate res. Use the same bottle to remove shock from yourself!

About this one : you don't need to remove anything ( unless u want to :D )..Flask works for uncapped res, so number in brackets matters :)

Oo It seems I missed it. Are you sure?

P.S. Now Uber Atziri down. I'll upload the video soon.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 30, 2017, 2:24:51 PM
yep :) here's from wiki

"
This flask provides a defensive buff to whichever resistances share the lowest uncapped value, and a penetration buff to whichever resistances share the highest uncapped value. If any or all of your resistances match, they will share benefits.

For example:

Fire res: 120, Cold res: 120, Lightning res: 110

In this scenario, you gain the penetration bonus to Fire and Cold because they are tied for the highest value. Lightning will get the defensive buff.

Fire res: 120, Cold res: 120, Lightning res: 120

In this scenario, you are in fact getting the offensive and the defensive buff to every element

"
Uncapped resistances
Uncapped resistances are shown in parentheses

Total resistances a character has are uncapped resistances. This total is affected by the difficulty penalties. Only resistances up to a player's maximum will provide damage mitigation, but a player may have their uncapped resistances lowered by curses, potentially reducing them below their maximum.

"
Wicked_Clown
because of this using vinktar's kinda negates the effect if u want to have same values for fire ant light res. Althou if u simultaneously pop fire flask a.k.a dying sun or sthing u will still get both at the same value so u will be get all the benefits from wise oak
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
because of this using vinktar's kinda negates the effect if u want to have same values for fire ant light res. Althou if u simultaneously pop fire flask a.k.a dying sun or sthing u will still get both at the same value so u will be get all the benefits from wise oak

You're right thank you. Then iam need to return the tree.
Wich gem are you using at bosses? I see you use some kind skill, would like to know wichone you change before kill bosses.
"
Carcelero wrote:
Wich gem are you using at bosses? I see you use some kind skill, would like to know wichone you change before kill bosses.

Swap Arc to Conc effect
Last edited by MadScreaM on May 1, 2017, 2:03:33 PM
I mean, when you're killing a boss, i see you press a key and u start to attack fast to the boss, and not running around making cyclone, idk if u know what i mean
"
Carcelero wrote:
I mean, when you're killing a boss, i see you press a key and u start to attack fast to the boss, and not running around making cyclone, idk if u know what i mean

To be honest, I do not understand what you mean. Tell me at what second video I do it? I've checked your character, you do not have cold damage on the ring, so you increase the resistance of all and it's harder for you to kill targets. And why u got Totem damage passives? ))
Last edited by MadScreaM on May 1, 2017, 2:04:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ7OmcnkbP8&feature=youtu.be

1:34, wich skill i see a skill is being used on ur "T", that's what i think i miss xD

And about totem damage it was comming with that, but had area damage etc, so its worth i imagine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info