[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
Tzaina wrote:
"
wexford wrote:
Build is very fun to play, easy to level using warchief totems. I'm only level 70 right now but I can't figure out how to get my single target dmg higher, even swapping out arc for conc effect. Probably the easiest mapping clear speed character I've made but I cannot do bosses at all. Well, I can, it just takes a while. Any tips? Or is this build just for map clearing?

Mjölner is shit tier right now, there is a good reason this iteam is worth 1c and 1c only nowdays.
The procc-rate on the mace itself is utter shit, and can never preform any serious single target in its current state, no matter how many talents you were to spend.

This "guide" is nothing but a happy thought, the iteam itself is not even a shadow of its former glory, and with the pp/s it will NEVER achive anything remotley decent for its investment.

There are few builds that would preform worst then Mjölner on the same budget.
Frankly, i can not even come up with one right now.

TL;DR It´s garbage, and you´re better off playing something else, anything else really.

Have you play this build? This is a cheap discharge build yet its very tanky. Most expensive and mandatory is voll's devotion which is 70-90c right? The rest is all under 5c. You can get a belly and 4L it. Kaom's heart is for later game. Devoto with exchant cost 50-60c but you can get one without the enchant for under 10c. Shield no need for legacy saffle. Infact you can get more dps when equip with a spell damage shield. It's definitely cheaper than Malice assasin discharge.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Death's Door is $$$ but also not mandatory.
Huge LOL at those who try to rip this build. It's great build and really fun to play..might be a little strugle till 60, depends on how u do it , but once u reach ..it's pure faceroll onwards. And yes, it's dirt cheap to make one, regular voll's i cheap, kaom's cheap aswell..death oors are actualy only a bit more expencive item which can be easily skipped :D

On my guy i've reached 92, urrently sitting on 6.7k hp and clearing t16's with ease, including boss obviously. As i still dont have ele on hit repentance and +1 voll's i use old version with dbl blapsh curse and no puritys. By the way..if some1 , for any reason, thinks..get or not to get devoto's with disch enchant.think no longer..once i put it on, my clearspeed pretty much doubled.

So in short..this build is very strong, very cheap and very fun to play.

Feel free to view my profile @Freaky_Clown

Cheers
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Apr 24, 2017, 4:30:40 AM
"
DjPapaz wrote:
Huge LOL at those who try to rip this build. It's great build and really fun to play..might be a little strugle till 60, depends on how u do it , but once u reach ..it's pure faceroll onwards. And yes, it's dirt cheap to make one, regular voll's i cheap, kaom's cheap aswell..death oors are actualy only a bit more expencive item which can be easily skipped :D

On my guy i've reached 92, urrently sitting on 6.7k hp and clearing t16's with ease, including boss obviously. As i still dont have ele on hit repentance and +1 voll's i use old version with dbl blapsh curse and no puritys. By the way..if some1 , for any reason, thinks..get or not to get devoto's with disch enchant.think no longer..once i put it on, my clearspeed pretty much doubled.

So in short..this build is very strong, very cheap and very fun to play.

Feel free to view my profile @Freaky_Clown

Cheers

Cheers mate!

I have 7.7k hp with this build, and like u, i dont have corrupted voll and repentance yet.

Also facerolling t15-16 maps with no problem.

Thanks MadScream for great, fast and fun build! Спасибо по братски!

U can view my profile, char Meatshaker.
MadScream, for shaper fight, its either you kill him fast or have high regen and defence to last long the entire long fight, especially step on the circles or face tank the beam.

I was thinking two things, one is drop the saffle shield and get a 80+ spell damage shield with + resist all and 80+ life. Second though is drop Kaom's heart and get a 5link kingsguard (6link would be extremely hard to get the colour). Life will be around 5.5k hp. I am also considering to drop vaal pact and get the life regen node instead. Not sure how much leech rate is enough. If something going to oneshot, 5.5k life to 6.5k life is no difference to me.

What do you think?

Edit: remove vaal pact is no go, leech rate simply cant catch up.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Apr 24, 2017, 9:32:25 AM
Hello there super fun build ez lvling to 85 :D
Now have little problem with my dps, hm is prety low dont know why. Mby can some one help me improve my gear?

There is my gear

Thx for help and build
"
makazzu wrote:
Hello there super fun build ez lvling to 85 :D
Now have little problem with my dps, hm is prety low dont know why. Mby can some one help me improve my gear?

There is my gear

Thx for help and build

first of all u should change gems placing in mjolner ..i'm not 100% sure but afaik gem placement in mjolner matters as spells arent cast smultaneously. First top left as 1st and then middle one and lower on as 3rd..if that is correct, then in your situation arc is casted first thus negating EE and giving mobs extra light res before u cast discharge.. And second thing..i really relly really suggest getting devoto's WITH XX% chance not consume charges..that enchant is OP as is Devoto's :)

EDIT : For instance, if you have Arc inventory icon.pngArc, Storm Call inventory icon.pngStorm Call, and Spark inventory icon.pngSpark linked from top to bottom, the Arc will always cast on the first hit, then the Storm Call on the second, then the Spark on the third, repeating the sequence with successive hits <-- from wiki :)

edit v2 : and you don't have cold daage to attacks, thus your not procing favourable EE at all which is huge for or deeps
Wicked_Clown
Last edited by DjPapaz on Apr 24, 2017, 3:22:06 PM
OK change position of gems and change ring with cold damage and going test :D

hmm Devotos will be my next upgrade but expensive bcs resists :(

Thx for help

Work fine now my dps is much better very thx for help :D
Last edited by makazzu on Apr 24, 2017, 3:50:47 PM
I was playing Cospri's Trickster this league and while i loved it, sometimes it was a bit irritating with bad crit rng or being stuck on cyclone which was usually equal to getting stunned and dying. My berserker is just level 82 but i am pretty much doing the same maps as on trickster (91) and what is more important i am not dying at all. Thank you for this build - it is really great to play. Have you tried running Purity of fire and constant RF for more dmg or is it not necessary as you have too much dmg on trash mobs already?
"
elmiq wrote:
I was playing Cospri's Trickster this league and while i loved it, sometimes it was a bit irritating with bad crit rng or being stuck on cyclone which was usually equal to getting stunned and dying. My berserker is just level 82 but i am pretty much doing the same maps as on trickster (91) and what is more important i am not dying at all. Thank you for this build - it is really great to play. Have you tried running Purity of fire and constant RF for more dmg or is it not necessary as you have too much dmg on trash mobs already?

There is updated version yet not posted in 1st page where OP uses Repentance with ele weak on hit and +1 curse voll's and running single blasph curse + 2x puritys. Constant RF isn't possible as we have VP which turns off egen so no matter how much fire res u will get degen will still be very big. And yet as i dont have ele on hit gloves nor +1 voll's i run original version without puritys and guardians isn't hard at all even without RF. I dont use RF at all as im super bad at managing it :D
Wicked_Clown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info