[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
Wukufyze wrote:
@MadScream

Also, what do you think of Repentance gloves? Iron Will is nice, but would you rather have some other gloves with Ele Weakness on hit or Repentance with no Ele Weakness? Right now it is hard for me to get Ele Weakness on repentance so maybe I can use something else while I wait to get like yours.

Man repentance with curse this not necessary. On the video where I kill the minotaur I without corrupted Repentance. Just use herald of ice, enfeeble and ele weakness or enfeeble, ele weakness, enchance if u have ring with cold damage.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 10, 2017, 11:42:00 AM
Stun immune provides through Unwavering Stance?
Wanna try this build but i dont have Death Door ATM, can do w/o it?
"
dudupires wrote:

I would personally say it's not mandatory but I'm pretty sure its BIS. We utilize every stat from them.
Hi! First of all, thank you for making the mjolner dream live on (jk).
I wanted to ask how much this build really needs the cwdt+bv setup, my take on the build is really hungry for more gem sockets.
"
danis wrote:
Stun immune provides through Unwavering Stance?

When you use cyclone you have stun immune. If u care about it u can use Unwavering Stance, But I have not experienced any problems yet.

"
dudupires wrote:

For the first time u can use any boots but letter death door is best.

"
MigusGR wrote:
Hi! First of all, thank you for making the mjolner dream live on (jk).
I wanted to ask how much this build really needs the cwdt+bv setup, my take on the build is really hungry for more gem sockets.

I think vs bosses this best setup for accumulation charges.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 11, 2017, 4:27:23 AM
I have been testing Concentrated Effect Vs. Arc for single-target fights and it seems that Conc. Effect is a big DPS increase on single target.

Any others who wish to test this would be great.
"
Wukufyze wrote:
I have been testing Concentrated Effect Vs. Arc for single-target fights and it seems that Conc. Effect is a big DPS increase on single target.

Any others who wish to test this would be great.

This is described in the section Gems)

Weapon: Discharge, Arc, Controlled destruction (vs strong boss swap arc to conc effect)
What about using your original skill tree and then using an intuitive leap jewel in the templar tree to be able to get the power/endurance charge nodes and the life node. Would save points and you could still make it to the scion life wheel that way.

I understand not needing 6 charges for boss fights, but more charges makes clear speed much faster.
Last edited by Kimbroslice on Apr 11, 2017, 5:13:10 PM
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
What about using your original skill tree and then using an intuitive leap jewel in the templar tree to be able to get the power/endurance charge nodes and the life node. Would save points and you could still make it to the scion life wheel that way.

I understand not needing 6 charges for boss fights, but more charges makes clear speed much faster.

This is the case, but most likely not in our case. Since we need to take a lot of the closest nodes in addition to charges. I do not have any problems with the clear speed of the maps. All packets die mostly with 1 shield charge.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 12, 2017, 2:46:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info