[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hi

I bloody love your build!! it's crazy strong. The pleasure to play Mjölner again with the "yolo i'm immortal" rampaging all content feel so good =)
I think it's the strongest build i test since i played poe. The only thing that kill me for the moment is the cloud phase of chimera with desacreate ground and less flask recorvery mods a pain ^^'

Got my arc lvl 19 and discharge lvl 21 is it worth it to buy a lvl 21 arc?

My gear so far:

Fly safe

Thanks for the tip. The arc is essentially needed only for the accumulation of charges and shock. And why do you play with Temp chain without corrupted Repentence with Ele weakness on hit? U lose much damage.

Thanks for the answer, i like to be safe but i'm gona try ele weakness see if i don't lose too mutch tankiness.

I got the corrupted ele weakness repentence but not the +1 curse voll's who is out of my currency ^^'
Got little bored from my mortem ST build and tried this build, so much fun and very tanky.

I made couple change included using 6L belly and two inituative leap jew. For 6L I go for cyclone + fortify + faster attack + additional accuracy + increase AoE + blind. I think its a very defensive setup. For helmet 4L i am still trying different combination, so far got Vengence + increase crit strike + HoI + Power charge on Crit. Currently level 81 and can easily do T15 maps.

Question about EE, from post I see HoI setup, isn't this add cold damage to spell which break when discharge goes off with Power charges and Endurance charges? Also for arc in the mjolner, this 100% breaks EE as I have test it mob now has lighting resist, but that not a big issue, even on T15 map, white mob kills quickly. But definitely not arc on boss fight. Also I am not sure travel additional 5 point for extra 1 curse. May be late game.

Lastly if not doing second curse, MoM is doable with build. Can get almost 1k mana as additional layout of defense.

Just link my gear below

Spoiler

Edit1: never mind about the EE question ,I think when mob got hit by arc, it has +50 lightning resist, but when get close it will hit by my cyclone which has cold damage, it will get +50 cold resist instead. My discharge cant hit range anyway.

Edit2: 4Link setup, i have tried level 20 cwdt + vortex + ice golem + discharge. Also tried cwdt level 20 + righteous fire + con effect + ice golem.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
Last edited by Ukanta on Apr 19, 2017, 9:39:01 PM
"
Ukanta wrote:
Got little bored from my mortem ST build and tried this build, so much fun and very tanky.

I made couple change included using 6L belly and two inituative leap jew. For 6L I go for cyclone + fortify + faster attack + additional accuracy + increase AoE + blind. I think its a very defensive setup. For helmet 4L i am still trying different combination, so far got Vengence + increase crit strike + HoI + Power charge on Crit. Currently level 81 and can easily do T15 maps.

Question about EE, from post I see HoI setup, isn't this add cold damage to spell which break when discharge goes off with Power charges and Endurance charges? Also for arc in the mjolner, this 100% breaks EE as I have test it mob now has lighting resist, but that not a big issue, even on T15 map, white mob kills quickly. But definitely not arc on boss fight. Also I am not sure travel additional 5 point for extra 1 curse. May be late game.

Lastly if not doing second curse, MoM is doable with build. Can get almost 1k mana as additional layout of defense.

Yes you are right about the curse. At the moment the build is already changed and I use 2 curses and 2 resistance auras. Build has become much more mobile and easier to buy. Now I'm testing. Thanks for your feedback.
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
Ukanta wrote:

Yes you are right about the curse. At the moment the build is already changed and I use 2 curses and 2 resistance auras. Build has become much more mobile and easier to buy. Now I'm testing. Thanks for your feedback.

in the end you use my three with my ideas xD

but atm cant kill shaper, i make another build for try again shaper, atm shaper is not viable with this build
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Apr 16, 2017, 7:01:13 AM
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
Ukanta wrote:

in the end you use my three with my ideas xD

but atm cant kill shaper, i make another build for try again shaper, atm shaper is not viable with this build

The first 2 stages I pass but on the last one I have not yet managed to kill him. Maybe I'll think up a setup how to increase the damage for the shaper
I have only 1 question, boots are mandatory?

I want to reloll my Berserker for this build, but I'm not sure if I have enough currency. At this moment i had 5 ex to spend. Unfortunately, it does not have enough for everything, hence my question
"
Polopiryn wrote:
I have only 1 question, boots are mandatory?

I want to reloll my Berserker for this build, but I'm not sure if I have enough currency. At this moment i had 5 ex to spend. Unfortunately, it does not have enough for everything, hence my question

I don't think Death's door is mandatory. But +1 endurance charge and bleed immune is huge plus. Bleed immune mean you can free up one flask, for me I use remove burning to trigger righteous fire turn off.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
So what is the current aura setup? Is is blas enfeeble, elemental weakness, and arctic armor? Or still the main one posted?
"
DodgeRockets wrote:
So what is the current aura setup? Is is blas enfeeble, elemental weakness, and arctic armor? Or still the main one posted?

enfeeble, ele weakness and 1 resist or enfeeble 2 res and ele weakness corrupted gloves with +1 voll's devotion. Check updates for current setup and tree
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 18, 2017, 5:45:49 AM

This version is much better. We lost 200-300 hp but clear spead it's faster about 30-40%. Oh and this movement speed +60%!

I need do enchance helmet and try to vaal gloves but money for this build... I spent too much
I know, i haven't belt with +1 to endurance. I was wrong
Last edited by Polopiryn on Apr 18, 2017, 6:05:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info