[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
SIGMA_POE wrote:
I do not recommend using this helmo but for me it helps since the cyclone is not enough to deal damage but the 98% spell damage helps in discharg,
I am not an expert on the subject but I think that 98% of spell damage works in discharg, I was building this build when I saw your guide I found it very good it improved my build I am seeing better my tree I do not know if to improve
I used the path of building program in it shows a significant gain with helmo

PS: Thanks for replying I believe that the better Ana will be for the build that was very nerf

Yes, this helmet increases spell damage, but it's not that big a gain to use it for me. As well as damage, he does not give anything. If you like it, well, have fun)
Copy your character to poeb

Without helmo http://imgur.com/a/ZKja7

With helmo http://imgur.com/a/kQyEw

Really 16K is not a big deal but I like dps and I do not like using rf so for me helmo helps

I'm thinking of posting in the brazilian forum, my compilation does care about the link of your guide for someone who wants more details?

Thank you again for replying

I'm using a translator, maybe it's difficult to understand due to translation errors.
Last edited by SIGMA_POE on Apr 9, 2017, 1:36:07 PM
"
SIGMA_POE wrote:
Copy your character to poeb

Without helmo http://imgur.com/a/ZKja7

With helmo http://imgur.com/a/kQyEw

Really 16K is not a big deal but I like dps and I do not like using rf so for me helmo helps

I'm thinking of posting in the brazilian forum, my compilation does care about the link of your guide for someone who wants more details?

Thank you again for replying

I'm using a translator, maybe it's difficult to understand due to translation errors.

No problem if there is a desire. And by the way, you underestimate the righteous fire, it gives a colossal increase in damage.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 9, 2017, 5:21:55 PM
Yes I think the RF gives a good increase in damage but I do not like to use it sometimes it disturbs me I think I'm noob too hahaha I'm going to try to use the rf but I get a little messed up with it, what do you think of my tree?
Last edited by SIGMA_POE on Apr 9, 2017, 6:19:21 PM
Are you sure dropping endurance and power charge out of the skill tree was the right choice? I see myself reaching 6 charges very often. If you are positive it will make the build feel better I will also give it a try though. Lvl 88 now so I would need 2 more levels to make it work.
Wanted to mention my flask setup that I am pretty happy about at the moment, but if you guys see anything that I am missing do please let me know.

I recently Added in Blood of the Karui since it has gotten a big buff this league, and it adds a pretty nice layer of insurance for RF and just spicy boss mods in general.

It so happens that my lightning res is uncapped higher than my fire and cold which is good for The Wise Oak which essentially gives 20% More damage for 6 seconds. I usually have it up for 90%+ of the time in maps. But of course having both uncapped fire + lightning be the same would be ideal, just hard to do.
Last edited by Wukufyze on Apr 10, 2017, 2:54:24 AM
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
Are you sure dropping endurance and power charge out of the skill tree was the right choice? I see myself reaching 6 charges very often. If you are positive it will make the build feel better I will also give it a try though. Lvl 88 now so I would need 2 more levels to make it work.

On the cards, 6 charges are easily recruited by the Arc. On a boss up to 5 you have to try. You can see this in my videos.

"
Wukufyze wrote:
Wanted to mention my flask setup that I am pretty happy about at the moment, but if you guys see anything that I am missing do please let me know.

I recently Added in Blood of the Karui since it has gotten a big buff this league, and it adds a pretty nice layer of insurance for RF and just spicy boss mods in general.

It so happens that my lightning res is uncapped higher than my fire and cold which is good for The Wise Oak which essentially gives 20% More damage for 6 seconds. I usually have it up for 90%+ of the time in maps. But of course having both uncapped fire + lightning be the same would be ideal, just hard to do.

I think this good setup.It is more convenient for me to use 2 bottles to remove the burning, as there are times when you need to often turn off the righteous fire, for example, on the chimera boss.

ABout Wise Oak i think better choise will be Vinctar with 10% penetrate light res. But Shaper have resist to shock) On shaper i think wise oak better. ANd Atziri Promise give us very much chaos damage.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 10, 2017, 6:17:31 AM
Hi!
Thx for build!

Is this build elemental reflect immune?
"
danis wrote:
Hi!
Thx for build!

Is this build elemental reflect immune?

Hi, with Saffel's frame dont care about reflect
@MadScream

Also, what do you think of Repentance gloves? Iron Will is nice, but would you rather have some other gloves with Ele Weakness on hit or Repentance with no Ele Weakness? Right now it is hard for me to get Ele Weakness on repentance so maybe I can use something else while I wait to get like yours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info