[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

Couldn't we also use herald of ice instead of herald of thunder and then be able to drop the cold dmg to attacks mod off the ring?
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
Couldn't we also use herald of ice instead of herald of thunder and then be able to drop the cold dmg to attacks mod off the ring?

Yes you can.

P.S. Dont use Herald of Thunder this bad idea. Anyone who managed to put the Herald of Thunder just replaced to Herald of Ice also with this aura you can not use the ring with cold damage.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 7, 2017, 3:28:18 AM
try with kaom ( use your idea ) and 3 purity, so have:
helmet 3 purity + enligment
weapon discharge + arc + controll
shield shield charge + fortify + attack speed
gloves: cyclone + attack speed + accuracy + fortify
boots: enfeblee + cwdt + ic + increased duration

with this set have like 7,6k hp and 44k discharge damage ( 5/5 charge )...atm work very good, real good defence against phys damage and elemental damage and insane clear speed

my tree www.poeurl.com/bfrc
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Apr 7, 2017, 4:45:10 AM
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

with this set have like 7,6k hp and 44k discharge damage ( 5/5 charge )...atm work very good, real good defence against phys damage and elemental damage and insane clear speed

What helmet? Devoto's Devotion? Can you do public profile i want check your gear )
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 7, 2017, 4:55:23 AM
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

I really like your tree. Will probably swap to something like that myself when I get higher level. Also running 3 purity makes me feels like I'm invincible.

Or maybe I'll just remake a new character after I'm done with this current one. Since all the gear transfers everything would be fine.
Last edited by Kimbroslice on Apr 7, 2017, 1:10:26 PM
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

I really like your tree. Will probably swap to something like that myself when I get higher level. Also running 3 purity makes me feels like I'm invincible.

Or maybe I'll just remake a new character after I'm done with this current one. Since all the gear transfers everything would be fine.

thanks, yeah with 3 purity and with hp pool ( 7,6k hp and 38% phys resist w/o flask and charge ) i never dye against bosses and map ( only one time against phoenix ) need try core and other boss but atm its a strong set, if Madscream wanna can put my alternative tree and set on main post
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

thanks, yeah with 3 purity and with hp pool ( 7,6k hp and 38% phys resist w/o flask and charge ) i never dye against bosses and map ( only one time against phoenix ) need try core and other boss but atm its a strong set, if Madscream wanna can put my alternative tree and set on main post

You have good life pool becouse your character 99 lvl and some in tree +~23%. I appreciate the contribution but I can not add to the main build something that was not tested by me.
Good news Phoenix and Hydra were killed the first time without deaths. At this stage, all defenders are killed. Video already added to the cap.
Very fun build, but I had a few questions:

First, my current items (being upgraded whenever possible)

First question is, how important is increased AOE on Shield Charge? Problem is that I only have ~80% Chance to hit on Shield charge, and adding an additional accuracy would probably help a lot with my clear speed?

Also, It sometimes feels like I am not proccing EE correctly. I doubled checked my setup (with cold damage on ring) and it seems fine, but wanted to check with you to make sure the gear is okay in terms of proccing EE.

Also, what exactly is happening with BV? Why do we need it? Is it there for extra power/endurance charge generation? I figured I can maybe use a golem in place of BV?

After that, it's just a matter of levels. I am only level 69 on this guy, and need to be picking up a lot more Life nodes now because I only have 4.3k HP :(

Last edited by Wukufyze on Apr 8, 2017, 2:10:26 PM
"
Wukufyze wrote:
Very fun build, but I had a few questions:

First, my current items (being upgraded whenever possible)

First question is, how important is increased AOE on Shield Charge? Problem is that I only have ~80% Chance to hit on Shield charge, and adding an additional accuracy would probably help a lot with my clear speed?

Also, It sometimes feels like I am not proccing EE correctly. I doubled checked my setup (with cold damage on ring) and it seems fine, but wanted to check with you.

After that, it's just a matter of levels. I am only level 69 on this guy, and need to be picking up a lot more Life nodes now because I only have 4.3k HP :(

I never noticed the problems with the accuracy of hit on the shield charge. Inc aoe is not particularly important, but in this bundle we need a blue socket in order to change the righteous fire on bosses.

I do not see any problems in the equipment so I do not know what caused the doubt about EE. You can write me in game. Or private maasage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info