[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

"
SIGMA_POE wrote:
I do not like vaal pact gem builds de life
Is there a way to use this build without vaal pact?

I think face tanking strong bosses without Vaal Pact is impossible. And really I do not see this as a problem, since we are always at the maximum life and we do not use blood rage etc. And without Vaal pact, it will be a completely different build.
Can kill shaper?
"
adnpagani wrote:
Can kill shaper?

At the moment I have not tried
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
adnpagani wrote:
Can kill shaper?

I definitely think it can do Shaper.

This build seems to have good enough single target damage and sustain to bring Shaper through the phases, and also has good enough aoe to keep Zana alive.
Last edited by Wukufyze on Apr 5, 2017, 3:06:48 PM
i think too can do shaper and uber atziri, mby only thing put purify for better elemental resist
"
Wukufyze wrote:
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
adnpagani wrote:
Can kill shaper?

I definitely think it can do Shaper.

This build seems to have good enough single target damage and sustain to bring Shaper through the phases, and also has good enough aoe to keep Zana alive.

I hope, need time iam now leveling to 92 lvl and i record some content. My goal is phoenix and hydra.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 5, 2017, 5:22:22 PM
with this tree www.poeurl.com/bfrc ( similar at your ), belly of best armor and devoto devotion helmet ( no kaom atm ), all 3 purity on and cwtd with enfeble and gloves with elemental week,5/5 charge, kill all 4 guardian easy ( only 1 dye with phoenix ). So atm this build work very well
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Apr 5, 2017, 8:20:48 PM
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:
with this tree www.poeurl.com/bfrc ( similar at your ), belly of best armor and devoto devotion helmet ( no kaom atm ), all 3 purity on and cwtd with enfeble and gloves with elemental week,5/5 charge, kill all 4 guardian easy ( only 1 dye with phoenix ). So atm this build work very well

Great news, what quantity of life do you have in Belly? I'd love to see the video on how your build implements itself if there is such an opportunity. In fact, your version of the build takes place, I'm the only one who unfortunately can not test all the options at once. If we find the golden mean of this build, it will show excellent results I'm sure.

Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 6, 2017, 3:24:03 AM
Hi Mate,

I spent 4 hours moving over to this build from my previous juggernaut discharge build.

I was 70/75% block chance all res 80 and basically couldn't be killed, unless I was 1 shot.

The trouble with my build is that it only had 4.9K HP and 1.2K shield.

If my shield was down, I could easily get hit for 5K through my 30% chance to "not" block.

Compared to my build, this one clears faster, has higher dps and larger AOE. Due to the 6.9K hp I have, it also doesn't get one shot anymore.

I'm very happy with this build, it works really well. I'm not scared of anything with this build, perhaps only elemental reflect.

I dont have +1 curse volls yet but that will be my goal for the future.

My character is Stompfist, lvl 90 found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/STPwnaG3/characters

you can see all the gear I bought over from my previous build as well as the must-haves kaom's heart and the spell block shield.

Thanks for spending the time to post up this build, great work!
Last edited by STPwnaG3 on Apr 6, 2017, 3:55:00 AM
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
N0PainN0Gain wrote:

Great news, what quantity of life do you have in Belly? I'd love to see the video on how your build implements itself if there is such an opportunity. In fact, your version of the build takes place, I'm the only one who unfortunately can not test all the options at once. If we find the golden mean of this build, it will show excellent results I'm sure.

i have +35% life and 11% elemental resist, atm ( with devoto devotion so no life from helmet ) have 6,3k life, 34% phys reduction w/o charge or other buff, and resistance 85/84/84.

Fantastic movement speed with devoto + art of gladiator and crave.

I have bad program for make video and always had lag ( use the program from Amd video card ). If someone have another good i can use it for post some video

belly is 4 link, when i take a 6 i wanna try blind + increased area effect for more defence
Last edited by N0PainN0Gain on Apr 6, 2017, 5:24:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info