[3.0] IMMORTAL Berserk, Mjolner Discharge, 4 links, Shaper/Uber Atziri/Ulab

For leveling, which nodes should I be prioritizing? I just started this build today and am kinda confused with how to level it. Looks incredibly strong though and I already have the gear for it. Gotta give it a shot lol.
"
mrG0bliN wrote:
if i no have cold dmg ring
> i can use green gem 'add cold dmg' for my cyclone ?

Sure
Have any way to keep the RF permanent?
Or what do you think about using several grand spectrum jewelry?
"
Kimbroslice wrote:
For leveling, which nodes should I be prioritizing? I just started this build today and am kinda confused with how to level it. Looks incredibly strong though and I already have the gear for it. Gotta give it a shot lol.

Added a small guide.

"
SIGMA_POE wrote:
Have any way to keep the RF permanent?
Or what do you think about using several grand spectrum jewelry?

With Vaal pact we no can. Spectrum is bad idea becouse we need max % life.

P.S. Now Chimera is down. Add new video about few min.
Last edited by MadScreaM on Apr 4, 2017, 3:17:42 PM
"
MadScreaM wrote:
"
Kimbroslice wrote:

Added a small guide.

Thank you looks good!!
one question voll amulet without added 1 curse build still powerful? cause voll's devotion added 1 curse so expensive
"
Monkeyalone wrote:
one question voll amulet without added 1 curse build still powerful? cause voll's devotion added 1 curse so expensive

The amulet with the stats is stronger than the corrupted life leech, attack speed etc. U save 2 point if u have uncorrupte amulet. But amulet with +1 curse cost ~7+ ex of course, he is stronger and at the given moment I use it. You can monitor the development of the build in real time through my profile.
40% increased stun duration on enemies vs 15% reduced enemy stun treshold

"
TheGrammaton wrote:
40% increased stun duration on enemies vs 15% reduced enemy stun treshold

nvm )
I do not like vaal pact gem builds de life
Is there a way to use this build without vaal pact?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info