[2.6] LHC Rank #17 - Righteous Fire - Juggernaut

Hi, Why cant i sustain RF at lvl 66 with rise of phoenix, lvl 17 vitality + lvl 18 purity of fire + stone golem + 6 endurance charges? Still degening life!
Hi I'm very happy that I found this guide. This is nice.
Will try this at the last month of the LSC.

Just 1 question: when to switch to RF?
I see you're saying at level 68 but some do it earlier. What's the best option if you go earlier?

Thx

Just want to say that I completely agree with you about Juggernaut > Chieftain.

I haven't picked through the posts yet but I think your passive tree can use a lot of optimization.

Check out: www.poeurl.com/bh6q

I cleaned up some of the pathing and doing so you can add a LOT of elemental and fire damage. You could drop some of this for more life if you want.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the upper left templar area - I went there under the assumption that you could Vaal Lightning Trap and/or try to proc some kind of shock effect to mine the increased shock damage but since I'm mostly theory crafting at this point it may not usable in reality.

Thanks !
Last edited by balrogsmaster on Apr 28, 2017, 8:30:57 PM
Last edited by Corki on Sep 1, 2018, 4:40:02 AM
Thanks for the build, hit 69 today on HC Legacy and want to look into switching over to RF. I am probably gonna farm merc lake till mid 80's if I can stand the pain. I am WAY short on currency to get the Kaom's ways and heart. Is it possible to switch to RF before then or do I really need the rings? Sitting on about 5k health, capped resists and 7 end charges atm. Thanks again,

Neurik
why cant i kill any of the guardians?

I have almost same gear as you, even the 30% more dmg enchant on head from horror essence

My damage feel so low..
Last edited by paraply on May 1, 2017, 2:49:51 PM
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Hi, Why cant i sustain RF at lvl 66 with rise of phoenix, lvl 17 vitality + lvl 18 purity of fire + stone golem + 6 endurance charges? Still degening life!

After some quick math, the formula for needed life regen (supposing your ES is near zero) is

lr >= 0.9 * (1 - fr)
lr - life regen (% of max life), fr - fire resistance

With 87% fire resist (75% base + 1% from tree + 8% phoenix + 3% PoF), you still need to get to 11.7% LR to avoid degen effect. You can get 9% from tree, about 1.5% from vitality, so you still need to cover about 1.1%. Equip and/or jewels might help here, or you can grab some little more LR from the tree (like Combat Stamina).

P.S. For fully levelled PoF, you still need 10.8% LR.
- TroubiCZ
Last edited by trouba on May 2, 2017, 5:52:59 AM
Lvl 80, with lvl 19 Purity of Fire took all the % regen on the tree and i´m still degening.

edit: well i just bought a marble ammy, so i´m fine. still might wanna look into that otherwise
alot of ppl like me who just blindly follow guides instead of doing their own RF calcs will show up and complain lol. yes that was self criticism.

LF to playing this build. i had the same idea and attempted it at the very beginning of this league.
wasn´t well planned out though.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on May 2, 2017, 6:42:52 PM
I assume the Blood Magic - Orb of Storms - Inc. Crit. Strikes is there to proc EE?

Well, I'm a bit lazy and I've been wondering if you could use CwDT (1) - Blade Vortex (8) - Phase Run (3) instead.

Against most mobs (normal, magic, rare) you won't need to proc EE anyway. Against unique bosses, the CwDT triggers BV pretty quickly and then you'll also proc EE. Also I like Phase Run quite a bit.

Probably EE won't proc as often or reliably compared to OoS, however OoS is stationary while BV is always with you.... just an idea.

So far I've been using Demigod's RF Chieftain. I ponder to use this next league... well, depends what changes will come till then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info